Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 190th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Lemmy Cooper - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lemmy Cooper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lemmy Cooper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1960Yūko Asano
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1981Emily West
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1887Samuel Eliot Morison, American admiral and historian (d. 1976)
- 1924Leonard Pennario, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1930Roy McLean, South African cricketer and rugby player (d. 2007)
- 1951Māris Gailis, Latvian politician, businessman, and former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1953Margie Gillis, Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1954Kevin O'Leary, Canadian journalist and businessman
- 1974Siân Berry, English environmentalist and politician
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu, Estonian rapper (Toe Tag) (d. 2011)
- 1984Jacob Hoggard, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hedley)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Deezen, Magaly Solier, Micheline Bernardini, David Aaron Baker, Rob Caggiano, Pierre Boulanger, Diane Farr, Slavi Trifonov, Keith Urban, Petula Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1945 – Esin Engin, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1997); June 25, 1948 – Broery, Indonesian singer and actor (d. 2000); March 5, 1966 – Aasif Mandvi, Indian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,337