Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,723 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1930K. Balachander
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1786Princess Sophie Hélène Béatrice of France (d. 1787)
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1914Willi Stoph, German engineer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of East Germany (d. 1999)
- 1947Haruomi Hosono, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Yellow Magic Orchestra and Happy End)
- 1951Chris Cooper, American actor
- 1960Yūko Asano, Japanese actress and singer
- 1974Ian Bradshaw, Barbadian cricketer
- 1981Kimveer Gill, Canadian murderer, committed the Dawson College shooting (d. 2006)
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Jourdan, Roger Troutman, Anatole Litvak, Kristy Swanson, Mac Davis, Roger Vadim, Veronica Cartwright, Daniel Tosh, Mieszko Talarczyk, Teller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1993.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Weak by SWV as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1965 – Jason Gedrick, American actor; April 10, 1988 – Haley Joel Osment, American actor; October 25, 1971 – Neil Fallon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Clutch, The Company Band, and The Bakerton Group).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979