Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,196 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1946Natasha Pyne
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1978Mark Medlock
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1934Michael Graves, American architect, designed the Portland Building and the Humana Building (d. 2015)
- 1935Wim Duisenberg, Dutch economist and politician, Dutch Minister of Finance (d. 2005)
- 1938Brian Dennehy, American actor, director, and producer
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1965Thomas Jahn, German director and screenwriter
- 1974Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity)
- 1982Sakon Yamamoto, Japanese race car driver
- 1987Amanda Knox, Exonerated American accused murderer
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
- 1995Georgie Henley, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liv Stoveland, Chelsea Noble, David Canary, Bessie Love, Tom Odell, Jadakiss, Jack Weston, Hülya Koçyiğit, Axel Prahl, Brian Vander Ark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1959 – Lorrie Morgan, American singer; April 27, 1987 – Wang Feifei, Chinese singer, dancer, and actress (Miss A); May 21, 1992 – Hutch Dano, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093