Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Giant - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giant will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Giant will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Jack White
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1689Alexis Piron, French epigrammatist and playwright (d. 1773)
- 1914Willi Stoph, German engineer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of East Germany (d. 1999)
- 1918Nicolaas Govert de Bruijn, Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 2012)
- 1936Richard Wilson, Scottish actor and director
- 1955Willie Wilson, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Trent Green, American football player and sportscaster
- 1974Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity)
- 1976Jochem Uytdehaage, Dutch speed skater
- 1985Ashley Young, English footballer
- 1985Kat Alano, Filipino-English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Nineteen Catholics suffer martyrdom for their beliefs in the Dutch town of Gorkum.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eli Woods, Shamcey Supsup, Mable John, Vicky Moscholiou, Kim Ljung, Anneliese van der Pol, Jimmy Baio, Chris Kirkpatrick, Jackie Saunders, Agata Kulesza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1960 – Jennifer Grey, American actress; June 12, 1932 – Mimi Coertse, South African soprano and producer; October 29, 1968 – Tsunku, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Sharam Q).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,273