Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1960Yūko Asano
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1986Genevieve Morton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1915David Diamond, American composer and educator (d. 2005)
- 1924Leonard Pennario, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1926Murphy Anderson, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1931Haynes Johnson, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1951Māris Gailis, Latvian politician, businessman, and former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1955Lindsey Graham, American colonel, lawyer, and politician
- 1960Wally Fullerton Smith, Australian rugby player
- 1964Courtney Love, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Hole, Pagan Babies, Sugar Babydoll, and Babes in Toyland)
- 1975Jack White, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather, and The Go)
- 1986Severo Meza, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Hopkins, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Maureen Forrester, Richard Denning, Matthew Caws, Julian Clary, Devendra Banhart, Yuri, Colin Meloy, William Shockley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 2000.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1941 – Mickey Jones, American drummer and actor (The First Edition); January 29, 1945 – Tom Selleck, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 16, 1982 – Ju Ji-hoon, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977