Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Allen - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Allen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Allen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1975Jack White
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1858Franz Boas, German-American anthropologist and linguist (d. 1942)
- 1936June Jordan, American poet and educator (d. 2002)
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar, Indian actor (d. 1985)
- 1944Judith M. Brown, Indian-English historian and academic
- 1955Fred Norris, American radio host and actor
- 1973Kelly Holcomb, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu, Estonian rapper (Toe Tag) (d. 2011)
- 1984Ave Pajo, Estonian footballer
- 1990Earl Bamber, New Zealand race car driver
- 1993DeAndre Yedlin, American footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katya Shchekina, Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Reby Sky, Jane Froman, Barbara Goodson, Anna Kashfi, Callie Thorne, Max Beesley, Carli Norris, Xiao Xun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1980 – Álex González, Spanish actor; July 29, 1955 – Jean-Hugues Anglade, French actor, director, and screenwriter; February 13, 1969 – Ahlam, Emirati singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219