Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 2002. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,314 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,105 days or 5.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 17, 2034.
If a dog named Marconi - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marconi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marconi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1975Isaac Brock
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1981Emily West
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1879Carlos Chagas, Brazilian physician and parasitologist (d. 1934)
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1887James Ormsbee Chapin, American-Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1940Eugene Victor Wolfenstein, American psychoanalyst and theorist (d. 2010)
- 1946Natasha Pyne, English actress
- 1948Hassan Wirajuda, Indonesian lawyer and politician, 15th Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1968Lars Gyllenhaal, Swedish historian and author
- 1969Nicklas Barker, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anekdoten)
- 1975Shelton Benjamin, American wrestler
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lindsay’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Mothersbaugh, Randy Newman, MØ, Tomomi Kasai, Danielle Lineker, Gary Cady, Jaymee Ong, Ami Onuki, Shola Ama, Joyce Van Patten.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 2002.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 2002 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 3, 1990. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,314 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,105 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 214
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1982 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 3, 1990 (-123)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (July 13, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1976 – Kim Jong-kook, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Turbo and Running Man Brothers); September 7, 1939 – Latimore, American singer-songwriter and pianist; April 23, 1941 – Jacqueline Boyer, French singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,108