Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 2005. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,819 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,940 days or 5.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 17, 2037.
If a dog named Cinderbell - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cinderbell will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cinderbell will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1946Natasha Pyne
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1991Mitchel Musso
- 1992Douglas Booth
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1926Ben Roy Mottelson, American-Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1928Federico Bahamontes, Spanish cyclist
- 1945Root Boy Slim, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993)
- 1951Māris Gailis, Latvian politician, businessman, and former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1957Jim Paxson, American basketball player and manager
- 1969Mark Lui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Dry)
- 1976Fred Savage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1986Sébastien Bassong, Cameroonian footballer
- 1995Georgie Henley, English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Casey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1572Nineteen Catholics suffer martyrdom for their beliefs in the Dutch town of Gorkum.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Poirier, François Périer, Patricia Richardson, Hugh Cornwell, Tom Judson, Mike Pniewski, James Coburn, Henri Étiévant, Shakti Samanta, Michael Sarrazin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 2005.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 2005 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 30, 1978. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 1992. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,819 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,940 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 197
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2037
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 30, 1978 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 1992 (-181)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (July 9, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1972 – Aaron Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Staind); December 19, 1979 – Paola Rey, Colombian model and actress; September 18, 1988 – Asher Monroe, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (V Factory).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071