Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1924. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,492 days or 31.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1956.
If a dog named Victor - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Victor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Victor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Robert Powell
- 1945Lydia Shum
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1968Jason Donovan
- 1969Teri Polo
- 1970Paul Schrier
- 1972Daniel Casey
- 1983Jake Silbermann
- 1992Jenna McDougall
- 2000Willow Shields
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1480Tiedemann Giese, Polish bishop (d. 1550)
- 1804Mikhail Glinka, Russian composer (d. 1857)
- 1825John Hunt Morgan, American general (d. 1864)
- 1922Joan Caulfield, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1991)
- 1925Hazel Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1942Parveen Kumar, Pakistani-English physician and academic
- 1945Lydia Shum, Chinese-Hong Kong actress (d. 2008)
- 1948Tom Sneva, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1958Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Mongolia
- 1990Carlota Ciganda, Spanish golfer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1794The battle of the Glorious First of June is fought, the first naval engagement between Britain and France during the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1922The Royal Ulster Constabulary is founded.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1943British Overseas Airways Corporation Flight 777 is shot down over the Bay of Biscay by German Junkers Ju 88s, killing the actor Leslie Howard and leading to speculation that its shooting down was an attempt to kill the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1974The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims is published in the journal Emergency Medicine.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alison Moyet, Nitya Vidyasagar, Charlie Hunnam, Michael Biehn, Kenton Duty, Nancy Stephens, Billy Wright, Prem Nath, Ronnie Dawson, Julie Warner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1924.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1924 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 19, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,492 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,167
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1956
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1910 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 19, 1917 (-100)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1971 – Dana Eskelson, American actress; August 26, 1940 – Nik Turner, English singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hawkwind, Inner City Unit, and Space Ritual); January 4, 1991 – Olivia Tennet, New Zealand actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,779