Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1928. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,879 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,293 days or 30.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1960.
If a dog named Camelia - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camelia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Camelia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Randolph
- 1934Pat Boone
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1947Ronnie Wood
- 1967Roger Sanchez
- 1968Jason Donovan
- 1970R. Madhavan
- 1973Adam Garcia
- 1990Rie Murakawa
- 2004Miyu Honda
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1675Francesco Scipione, marchese di Maffei, Italian archaeologist and playwright (d. 1755)
- 1890Frank Morgan, American actor and singer (d. 1949)
- 1903Vasyl Velychkovsky, Ukrainian-Canadian bishop and martyr (d. 1973)
- 1913Bill Deedes, English journalist and politician (d. 2007)
- 1921Nelson Riddle, American composer and bandleader (d. 1985)
- 1936André Bourbeau, Canadian politician
- 1943Lorrie Wilmot, South African cricketer (d. 2004)
- 1967Roger Sanchez, American DJ and producer
- 1974Sarah Teather, English politician
- 1983Tetyana Hamera-Shmyrko, Ukrainian runner
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RWBHEEBZUDI? Check your answers here: Words with these letters RWBHEEBZUDI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Anne Boleyn is crowned Queen of England.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1857Charles Baudelaire’s Les Fleurs du mal is published.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Fairfax Court House: The first land battle of the American Civil War after the Battle of Fort Sumter, producing the first Confederate combat casualty.
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1960New Zealand’s first official television broadcast commences at 7.30 pm from Auckland.
- 1962The Pilkington Committee on Broadcasting concludes, among other things, that the British public did not want commercial radio broadcasting.
- 1974The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims is published in the journal Emergency Medicine.
- 1980Cable News Network (CNN) begins broadcasting.
- 2015A ship carrying 458 people capsizes on Yangtze River in China’s Hubei province, killing 400 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Paredes, Angela Bofill, Tage Danielsson, Marc Messier, Nile Rodgers, Steve Coogan, Bob Crewe, Norman Eshley, Stan Lee, Shammi Kapoor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1928.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1928 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 30, 1904. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,879 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,293 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1936 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 30, 1904 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1962 – Bob Odenkirk, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 8, 1959 – Aidan Quinn, American actor; February 29, 1928 – Joss Ackland, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846