Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1934. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,005 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,335 days or 28.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,050 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1966.
If a dog named Luki - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Randolph
- 1922Joan Caulfield
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1940René Auberjonois
- 1947Jonathan Pryce
- 1948Powers Boothe
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1968Yui Natsukawa
- 1977James Storm
- 1990Rie Murakawa
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1819Francis V, Duke of Modena (d. 1875)
- 1924William Sloane Coffin, American minister and activist (d. 2006)
- 1934Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1941Edo de Waart, Dutch conductor and director
- 1953David Berkowitz, American serial killer
- 1955Chiyonofuji Mitsugu, Japanese sumo wrestler
- 1977James Storm, American wrestler and actor
- 1978Matthew Hittinger, American poet and author
- 1984Olivier Tielemans, Dutch race car driver
- 2004Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193The Roman emperor Didius Julianus is assassinated.
- 1533Anne Boleyn is crowned Queen of England.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Fairfax Court House: The first land battle of the American Civil War after the Battle of Fort Sumter, producing the first Confederate combat casualty.
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1960New Zealand’s first official television broadcast commences at 7.30 pm from Auckland.
- 1967Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles is released.
- 1999American Airlines Flight 1420 slides and crashes while landing at Little Rock National Airport, killing 11 people on a flight from Dallas to Little Rock.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tamara Johnson-George, Frances Farmer, Pierre Schaeffer, Hans Egede Budtz, Danny Aiello, Hiroaki Iwanaga, Gertrud Wolle, Steve Gibb, Leslie Banks, Howard Gordon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1934.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1934 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1915. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1934
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 31,005 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,335 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,050
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1966
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1915 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1926 – Nalini Jaywant, Indian actress (d. 2010); October 16, 1975 – Kellie Martin, American actress, director, and producer; October 18, 1939 – Ted Boy Marino, Italian-Brazilian wrestler and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,805