Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1936. It was the 22nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,244 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,081 days or 27.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1968.
If a dog named Maxi - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maxi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maxi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Frank Morgan
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1925Marie Knight
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1937Morgan Freeman
- 1956Lisa Hartman Black
- 1959Alan Wilder
- 1972Mindy Smith
- 1975Kate Magowan
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1804Mikhail Glinka, Russian composer (d. 1857)
- 1825John Hunt Morgan, American general (d. 1864)
- 1843Henry Faulds, Scottish physician and missionary, developed fingerprinting (d. 1930)
- 1915John Randolph, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1934Ken McElroy, American criminal (d. 1981)
- 1941Alexander V. Zakharov, Russian physicist and astronomer
- 1969Richard Murrian, American photographer
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio, Bolivian singer (d. 2013)
- 1986Chinedu Obasi, Nigerian footballer
- 1990Kieren Emery, German-English rower
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Zhongdu (now Beijing), then under the control of the Jurchen ruler Emperor Xuanzong of Jin, is captured by the Mongols under Genghis Khan, ending the Battle of Zhongdu.
- 1252Alfonso X is elected King of Castile and León.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 1999American Airlines Flight 1420 slides and crashes while landing at Little Rock National Airport, killing 11 people on a flight from Dallas to Little Rock.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chintara Sukapatana, Rachel Kramer, Katherine LaNasa, Keiko Matsuzaka, Ethel Merman, Chevy Chase, Gérard Darmon, Sarah Polley, Sam Faiers, Chosuke Ikariya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1936.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1936 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -226. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1936
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 22nd Monday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,244 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,081 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,025
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1968
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1926 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-226)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1981 – Blake Bashoff, American actor; October 16, 1980 – Jeremy Jackson, American actor and singer; May 9, 1937 – Dave Prater, American singer (Sam & Dave) (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768