Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1946. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,772 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,924 days or 24.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1978.
If a dog named Gentleman - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gentleman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gentleman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Marilyn Monroe
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1970Paul Schrier
- 1970R. Madhavan
- 1972Mindy Smith
- 1974Alanis Morissette
- 1985L.A. Lopez
- 1988Nami Tamaki
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1928Steve Dodd, Australian actor and composer (d. 2014)
- 1935Reverend Ike, American minister and television host (d. 2009)
- 1938Khawar Rizvi, Pakistani poet and scholar (d. 1981)
- 1941Wayne Kemp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- 1973Adam Garcia, Australian actor, singer, and dancer
- 1974Alanis Morissette, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress
- 1975Michal Grošek, Czech-Swiss ice hockey player and coach
- 1981Carlos Zambrano, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1983Jake Silbermann, American actor
- 1987Johan Santos, Filipino actor
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Oscar’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1495A monk, John Cor, records the first known batch of Scotch whisky.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1831James Clark Ross becomes the first European at the Magnetic North Pole.
- 1857Charles Baudelaire’s Les Fleurs du mal is published.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1993Dobrinja mortar attack: Thirteen are killed and 133 wounded when Serb mortar shells are fired at a soccer game in Dobrinja, west of Sarajevo.
- 2009Air France Flight 447 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil on a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 passengers and crew are killed.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moisés Arias, Anna-Jane Casey, Anna Popplewell, Antony Hämäläinen, Ollie Johnston, Ümit Besen, Frank Latimore, Shari Shattuck, Agata Kulesza, Bob Godfrey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1946.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1946 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,772 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,924 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 2, 1946 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1954 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1956 – Dominique Blanc, French actress, director, and screenwriter; December 28, 1971 – Frank Sepe, American bodybuilder, model, and author; June 12, 1962 – John Enos III, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881