Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1950. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,953 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,318 days or 22.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1982.
If a dog named Kayso - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kayso will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kayso will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Ferdinand Raimund
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1945Lydia Shum
- 1970Karen Mulder
- 1970Paul Schrier
- 1970R. Madhavan
- 1971Mario Cimarro
- 1972Daniel Casey
- 1983Jake Silbermann
- 1985Ari Herstand
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1903Hans Vogt, Norwegian linguist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1929James H. Billington, American librarian and academic
- 1937Rosaleen Linehan, Irish actress and singer
- 1950Wayne Nelson, American singer and bass player (Little River Band)
- 1966Greg Schiano, American football player and coach
- 1974Michael Rasmussen, Danish cyclist
- 1983Tõnis Sahk, Estonian long jumper
- 1985Nick Young, American basketball player
- 1991Tyrone Roberts, Australian rugby player
- 1992Kira Plastinina, Russian fashion designer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Alfonso X is elected King of Castile and León.
- 1649Start of the Sumuroy Revolt: Filipinos in Northern Samar led by Agustin Sumuroy revolt against Spanish colonial authorities.
- 1792Kentucky is admitted as the 15th state of the United States.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Fairfax Court House: The first land battle of the American Civil War after the Battle of Fort Sumter, producing the first Confederate combat casualty.
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1922The Royal Ulster Constabulary is founded.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lys Assia, Colin Blunstone, Andrew Bryniarski, Spider Stacy, Rand Brooks, Ayaka Umeda, Richard Street, Psy, Romaine Fielding, Baek Yoon-sik.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1950.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 12, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 7, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1950
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,953 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,318 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 844
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1982
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- June modern birthstone: Pearl
- June mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- June birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 12, 1929 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 7, 1951 (-117)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1928 – Dick Van Patten, American actor (d. 2015); September 25, 1965 – Gordon Currie, Canadian actor, director, and producer; April 18, 1918 – Gabriel Axel, Danish-French actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765