Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 834 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Anko - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Raymond Souplex
- 1945Frederica von Stade
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey
- 1953Ronnie Dunn
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1972Mindy Smith
- 1975Kate Magowan
- 1976Kōhei Murakami
- 1977Sarah Wayne Callies
- 1981Brandi Carlile
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1076Mstislav I of Kiev (d. 1132)
- 1633Geminiano Montanari, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1687)
- 1903Vasyl Velychkovsky, Ukrainian-Canadian bishop and martyr (d. 1973)
- 1937Rosaleen Linehan, Irish actress and singer
- 1942Paco Peña, Spanish guitarist and composer
- 1948Powers Boothe, American actor
- 1956Abdullah Çatlı, Turkish criminal (d. 1996)
- 1968Mark Gonzales, American skateboarder
- 1977Sarah Wayne Callies, American actress
- 1981Amy Schumer, American comedian, actress, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1779Benedict Arnold, a general in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is court-martialed for malfeasance.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1831James Clark Ross becomes the first European at the Magnetic North Pole.
- 1939First flight of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter-bomber airplane.
- 1962Adolf Eichmann is hanged in Israel.
- 1962The Pilkington Committee on Broadcasting concludes, among other things, that the British public did not want commercial radio broadcasting.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baron Geisler, Rachael Leigh Cook, Lee Donghae, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Rovero, Adrian Street, Olympia Dukakis, Jason Beghe, Madelyn Pugh, Henry McGee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 1, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1988 – Gabriel Valenciano, Filipino actor and dancer; January 18, 1986 – Marya Roxx, Estonian-American singer-songwriter; June 7, 1950 – Gary Graham, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199