Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1950. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,846 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,949 days or 24.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 909 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1982.
If a dog named Kiniko - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiniko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kiniko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kurt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Ferdinand Raimund
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1950Tom Robinson
- 1956Robin Mattson
- 1968Yui Natsukawa
- 1987Johan Santos
- 1990Rie Murakawa
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1889Charles Kay Ogden, English linguist and philosopher (d. 1957)
- 1936André Bourbeau, Canadian politician
- 1955Lorraine Moller, New Zealand runner
- 1959John Pullinger, English statistician and librarian
- 1961Peter Machajdík, Slovakian-German pianist and composer
- 1967Roger Sanchez, American DJ and producer
- 1971Mario Cimarro, Cuban-American actor and singer
- 1973Frédérik Deburghgraeve, Belgian swimmer
- 1981Brandi Carlile, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 2004Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792Kentucky is admitted as the 15th state of the United States.
- 1794The battle of the Glorious First of June is fought, the first naval engagement between Britain and France during the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1876Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- 1929The 1st Conference of the Communist Parties of Latin America is held in Buenos Aires.
- 1939First flight of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter-bomber airplane.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
- 2015A ship carrying 458 people capsizes on Yangtze River in China’s Hubei province, killing 400 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicky Chinn, Nana Eikura, Atsushi Hashimoto, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Joaquim de Almeida, Sid Krofft, Jenna Fischer, Kemal Sunal, Paul Thorn, Matt Di Angelo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 12, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 7, 1951. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1950
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,846 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,949 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 909
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1982
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 12, 1929 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 7, 1951 (-117)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1943 – Jerry Yester, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; April 2, 1984 – Meryl Cassie, New Zealand actress and singer; November 15, 1980 – Ace Young, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,943