Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1952. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,400 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,133 days or 22.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 8, 1984.
If a dog named Squeeker - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squeeker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Squeeker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Ferdinand Raimund
- 1905Robert Newton
- 1915John Randolph
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1940René Auberjonois
- 1950Tom Robinson
- 1967Roger Sanchez
- 1973Heidi Klum
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1801Brigham Young, American religious leader, 2nd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1877)
- 1934Pat Boone, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1940René Auberjonois, American actor, singer, and director
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, English actress and author
- 1955Tony Snow, American journalist, 26th White House Press Secretary (d. 2008)
- 1963Mike Joyce, English drummer (The Smiths and Buzzcocks)
- 1981Carlos Zambrano, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1985Mário Hipólito, Angolan footballer
- 1988Nami Tamaki, Japanese singer
- 1990Bianca Perie, Romanian hammer thrower
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1670In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- 1868The Treaty of Bosque Redondo is signed, allowing the Navajos to return to their lands in Arizona and New Mexico.
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1922The Royal Ulster Constabulary is founded.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 2009Air France Flight 447 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil on a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 passengers and crew are killed.
- 2014A bombing at a football field in Mubi, Nigeria, kills at least 40 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Hughes, Ida Maria, April Pearson, Gil Seong-joon, Larry Norman, Francis Ford Coppola, Claire Danes, Jeremy Spencer, Sophie Zelmani, Abraham Mateo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1952.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1952 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 7, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1952
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,400 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 827
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1938 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 7, 1956 (-126)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1966 – Kōichi Nagano, Japanese voice actor; August 8, 1974 – Brian Harvey, English singer-songwriter (East 17); August 13, 1984 – L'Aura, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840