Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Jingle - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jingle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jingle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1925Marie Knight
- 1926Andy Griffith
- 1945Lydia Shum
- 1947Jonathan Pryce
- 1970Karen Mulder
- 1970Paul Schrier
- 1980Oliver James
- 1983Jake Silbermann
- 1996Tom Holland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1503Wilhelm von Grumbach, German knight (d. 1567)
- 1633Geminiano Montanari, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1687)
- 1819Francis V, Duke of Modena (d. 1875)
- 1912Herbert Tichy, Austrian geologist, author, and mountaineer (d. 1987)
- 1928Larry Zeidel, Canadian-American ice hockey player and sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1930Edward Woodward, English actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1947Ron Dennis, English businessman, founded the McLaren Group
- 1965Larisa Lazutina, Russian skier
- 1966Greg Schiano, American football player and coach
- 1979Santana Moss, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1495A monk, John Cor, records the first known batch of Scotch whisky.
- 1794The battle of the Glorious First of June is fought, the first naval engagement between Britain and France during the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1868The Treaty of Bosque Redondo is signed, allowing the Navajos to return to their lands in Arizona and New Mexico.
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1963Kenya gains internal self-rule (Madaraka Day).
- 1993Dobrinja mortar attack: Thirteen are killed and 133 wounded when Serb mortar shells are fired at a soccer game in Dobrinja, west of Sarajevo.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Pettigrew, Tim Holt, Cornel Wilde, Rami Malek, Nancy Kyes, Ben Younger, Dominic Scott Kay, Kōji Tamaki, Carlos Arroyo, Yves Duteil.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 1, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1965 – Jean-Pierre François, French footballer and singer; December 11, 1947 – Teri Garr, American actress and dancer; April 23, 1988 – Carla Quevedo, Argentine actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,286