Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,500 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Newton
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1940Katerina Gogou
- 1945Lydia Shum
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1951Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey
- 1964Mark Curry
- 1971Mario Cimarro
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio
- 1977James Storm
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1134Geoffrey, Count of Nantes (d. 1158)
- 1800Edward Deas Thomson, Australian educator and politician, Chief Secretary of New South Wales (d. 1879)
- 1831John Bell Hood, American general (d. 1879)
- 1928Steve Dodd, Australian actor and composer (d. 2014)
- 1938Khawar Rizvi, Pakistani poet and scholar (d. 1981)
- 1947Ron Dennis, English businessman, founded the McLaren Group
- 1952David Lan, South African-English director and playwright
- 1958Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Mongolia
- 1974Michael Rasmussen, Danish cyclist
- 1978Matthew Hittinger, American poet and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Alfonso X is elected King of Castile and León.
- 1495A monk, John Cor, records the first known batch of Scotch whisky.
- 1857Charles Baudelaire’s Les Fleurs du mal is published.
- 1890The United States Census Bureau begins using Herman Hollerith’s tabulating machine to count census returns.
- 1939First flight of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter-bomber airplane.
- 1946Ion Antonescu, “Conducator” (leader) of Romania during World War II, is executed.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
- 2009General Motors files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth largest United States bankruptcy in history.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alka Yagnik, Mirai Yamamoto, Daniel Huttlestone, Armistead Maupin, Cassadee Pope, Park Shin-yang, Justin Hartley, Ferry Corsten, Phil Chevron, Mika Katsumura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 1, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1942 – Peter Tomarken, American game show host and producer (d. 2006); May 29, 1982 – Ana Beatriz Barros, Brazilian model; October 13, 1920 – Laraine Day, American actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137