Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Povel Ramel
- 1928Steve Dodd
- 1936Bekim Fehmiu
- 1941Wayne Kemp
- 1972Daniel Casey
- 1973Heidi Klum
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1975Kate Magowan
- 1980Oliver James
- 1981Amy Schumer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1889James Daugherty, American author, illustrator, and painter (d. 1974)
- 1941Alexander V. Zakharov, Russian physicist and astronomer
- 1943David Newbery, English economist and academic
- 1948Michel Plasse, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1957Dorota Kędzierzawska, Polish director and screenwriter
- 1968Jeff Hackett, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1973Heidi Klum, German-American model, actress, fashion designer, and producer
- 1976Kōhei Murakami, Japanese actor
- 1983Jake Silbermann, American actor
- 1986Chinedu Obasi, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660Mary Dyer is hanged for defying a law banning Quakers from the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1792Kentucky is admitted as the 15th state of the United States.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1960New Zealand’s first official television broadcast commences at 7.30 pm from Auckland.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 1993Dobrinja mortar attack: Thirteen are killed and 133 wounded when Serb mortar shells are fired at a soccer game in Dobrinja, west of Sarajevo.
- 1999American Airlines Flight 1420 slides and crashes while landing at Little Rock National Airport, killing 11 people on a flight from Dallas to Little Rock.
- 2015A ship carrying 458 people capsizes on Yangtze River in China’s Hubei province, killing 400 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexis Smith, Julie Adams, Takako Uehara, Radka Toneff, J. Tillman, Alan McGee, Jürgen Ohlsen, Chiaki Ito, Vicky Kaya, Kei Yasuda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 1, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1942 – Kenneth Welsh, Canadian-American actor and singer; January 31, 1949 – Norris Church Mailer, American model and educator (d. 2010); April 19, 1986 – Zhou Mi, Chinese singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,127