Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1996 was a Saturday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1996. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,301 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,767 days or 7.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 8, 2028.
If a dog named Georgiabelle - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Georgiabelle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Georgiabelle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Robert Clarke
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1925Marie Knight
- 1934Peter Masterson
- 1946Brian Cox
- 1970Karen Mulder
- 1972Daniel Casey
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio
- 1972Mindy Smith
- 1986Dayana Mendoza
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1935Jack Kralick, American baseball player (d. 2012)
- 1935Reverend Ike, American minister and television host (d. 2009)
- 1948Tom Sneva, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1959Martin Brundle, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1969Teri Polo, American actress
- 1970Karen Mulder, Dutch model and singer
- 1978Antonietta Di Martino, Italian high jumper
- 1983Tetyana Hamera-Shmyrko, Ukrainian runner
- 1985Tirunesh Dibaba, Ethiopian runner
- 1990Carlota Ciganda, Spanish golfer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1298Residents of Riga and Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Livonian Order in the Battle of Turaida.
- 1796Tennessee is admitted as the 16th state of the United States.
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1929The 1st Conference of the Communist Parties of Latin America is held in Buenos Aires.
- 1943British Overseas Airways Corporation Flight 777 is shot down over the Bay of Biscay by German Junkers Ju 88s, killing the actor Leslie Howard and leading to speculation that its shooting down was an attempt to kill the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- 1962Adolf Eichmann is hanged in Israel.
- 1980Cable News Network (CNN) begins broadcasting.
- 1999American Airlines Flight 1420 slides and crashes while landing at Little Rock National Airport, killing 11 people on a flight from Dallas to Little Rock.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathy Lee Crosby, Judy Ann Santos, Bryn Terfel, Yulia Savicheva, Kim Jong-min, Valarie Rae Miller, Kirsty-Leigh Porter, Boyd Tinsley, Grace Helbig, Robert Fripp.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1996 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1984. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 1996
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,301 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,767 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 2028
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1984 (-146)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (June 1, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1970 – Julie Chen, American journalist and producer; September 27, 1969 – Sofia Milos, Swiss-American actress; April 28, 1957 – Wilma Landkroon, Dutch singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,798