Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1996 was a Saturday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,637 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Frank Morgan
- 1915John Randolph
- 1922Joan Caulfield
- 1941Wayne Kemp
- 1948Powers Boothe
- 1959Alan Wilder
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1981Amy Schumer
- 1985Ari Herstand
- 2004Miyu Honda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1804Mikhail Glinka, Russian composer (d. 1857)
- 1819Francis V, Duke of Modena (d. 1875)
- 1926Andy Griffith, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1964Mark Curry, American actor and screenwriter
- 1976Marlon Devonish, English sprinter and coach
- 1977James Storm, American wrestler and actor
- 1985Ari Herstand, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1985Mário Hipólito, Angolan footballer
- 1988Nami Tamaki, Japanese singer
- 1996Tom Holland, English actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215Zhongdu (now Beijing), then under the control of the Jurchen ruler Emperor Xuanzong of Jin, is captured by the Mongols under Genghis Khan, ending the Battle of Zhongdu.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1779Benedict Arnold, a general in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is court-martialed for malfeasance.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1890The United States Census Bureau begins using Herman Hollerith’s tabulating machine to count census returns.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1939First flight of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter-bomber airplane.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Margolis, Keith Duffy, Dustin Diamond, Cathy Rigby, Kōsuke Toriumi, Siegfried Fischbacher, Jonathan Scarfe, Makisig Morales, Jack Dee, Monica Keena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 1, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1961 – Rae Dawn Chong, Canadian-American actress; September 27, 1947 – Barbara Dickson, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress; July 13, 1983 – Carmen Villalobos, Colombian actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944