Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Newton
- 1925Hazel Dickens
- 1926Andy Griffith
- 1945Linda Scott
- 1946Jody Stecher
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1948Powers Boothe
- 1976Kōhei Murakami
- 1977James Storm
- 1981Amy Schumer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1907Frank Whittle, English soldier and engineer, developed the jet engine (d. 1996)
- 1915John Randolph, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1926Andy Griffith, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1929Nargis, Indian actress (d. 1981)
- 1935John C. Reynolds, American computer scientist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1948Joe Andrew, English author and academic
- 1955Chiyonofuji Mitsugu, Japanese sumo wrestler
- 1977James Storm, American wrestler and actor
- 1985L.A. Lopez, Filipino actor and singer
- 2004Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Start of the Sumuroy Revolt: Filipinos in Northern Samar led by Agustin Sumuroy revolt against Spanish colonial authorities.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1857Charles Baudelaire’s Les Fleurs du mal is published.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Fairfax Court House: The first land battle of the American Civil War after the Battle of Fort Sumter, producing the first Confederate combat casualty.
- 1876Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 1974The Heimlich maneuver for rescuing choking victims is published in the journal Emergency Medicine.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Downie, George Abbott, Oscar Levant, Tony Ganios, Norman J. Grossfeld, Stedman Pearson, Josie Davis, Lily Rabe, Último Dragón, Andre Kinney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 1, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1962 – Jacqui Dankworth, English singer and actress; August 19, 1972 – Chihiro Yonekura, Japanese singer-songwriter; May 28, 1933 – John Karlen, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139