Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Robert Newton
- 1930Edward Woodward
- 1934Peter Masterson
- 1940Katerina Gogou
- 1950Gemma Craven
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1975Kate Magowan
- 1981Amy Schumer
- 1983Jake Silbermann
- 1996Tom Holland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1300Thomas of Brotherton, 1st Earl of Norfolk, English politician, Lord Marshal of England (d. 1338)
- 1899Edward Charles Titchmarsh, English mathematician and academic (d. 1963)
- 1923Barry Till, English priest, author, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1942Paco Peña, Spanish guitarist and composer
- 1945Lydia Shum, Chinese-Hong Kong actress (d. 2008)
- 1955Lorraine Moller, New Zealand runner
- 1956Lisa Hartman Black, American actress and singer
- 1973Heidi Klum, German-American model, actress, fashion designer, and producer
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller, American actress
- 1979Santana Moss, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1649Start of the Sumuroy Revolt: Filipinos in Northern Samar led by Agustin Sumuroy revolt against Spanish colonial authorities.
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1962The Pilkington Committee on Broadcasting concludes, among other things, that the British public did not want commercial radio broadcasting.
- 1979The first black-led government of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 90 years takes power.
- 1980Cable News Network (CNN) begins broadcasting.
- 1999American Airlines Flight 1420 slides and crashes while landing at Little Rock National Airport, killing 11 people on a flight from Dallas to Little Rock.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
- 2014A bombing at a football field in Mubi, Nigeria, kills at least 40 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Franklin, Finn Kalvik, Don Omar, Jessie Bond, Nanette Bordeaux, Katherine Webb, Klaus Kinski, Pearl Hackney, Herbert Wiesinger, Phyllis Curtin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 1, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1991 – Betty Who, Australian singer-songwriter; August 26, 1978 – Raja Kaasheff, English-Indian singer; July 24, 1946 – Gallagher, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073