Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 152nd day of the year 2003. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,561 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,187 days or 5.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 7, 2035.
If a dog named Feebie - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Feebie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Feebie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
- 1926Andy Griffith
- 1926Marilyn Monroe
- 1928Steve Dodd
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1945Linda Scott
- 1950Gemma Craven
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1972Huáscar Aparicio
- 1987Johan Santos
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1796Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot, French physicist and engineer (d. 1832)
- 1925Hazel Dickens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1934Pat Boone, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1935Reverend Ike, American minister and television host (d. 2009)
- 1943Richard Goode, American pianist
- 1965Nigel Short, English chess player and journalist
- 1969Richard Murrian, American photographer
- 1975Ēriks Rags, Latvian javelin thrower
- 1976Kōhei Murakami, Japanese actor
- 1980Oliver James, English actor and singer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kurt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535Combined forces loyal to Charles V attack and expel the Ottomans from Tunis during the Conquest of Tunis.
- 1862American Civil War: Peninsula Campaign: The Battle of Seven Pines (or the Battle of Fair Oaks) ends inconclusively, with both sides claiming victory.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1941World War II: The Battle of Crete ends as Crete capitulates to Germany.
- 1963Kenya gains internal self-rule (Madaraka Day).
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 2009General Motors files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth largest United States bankruptcy in history.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Priestman, Sota Fukushi, Richmond Arquette, Wax Tailor, Bill Daily, Cheryl Cole, Ronald Golias, Rhett Akins, Yukie Nakama, Inez Andrews.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 7, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,561 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,187 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2035
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (June 7, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1944 – Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress; March 1, 1944 – Mike d'Abo, English singer-songwriter (Manfred Mann and A Band of Angels); December 3, 1985 – Sıla Şahin, German model and actress.
Word count: 1,887