Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 2004 was a Tuesday and it was the 153rd day of the year 2004. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,063 days or 5.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 8, 2036.
If a dog named Bonsai - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonsai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bonsai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Raymond Souplex
- 1922Joan Copeland
- 1926Andy Griffith
- 1945Frederica von Stade
- 1968Yui Natsukawa
- 1970R. Madhavan
- 1973Adam Garcia
- 1974Melissa Sagemiller
- 1981Brandi Carlile
- 1985Ari Herstand
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1924John Tooley, English director and manager
- 1942Paco Peña, Spanish guitarist and composer
- 1943Lorrie Wilmot, South African cricketer (d. 2004)
- 1948Michel Plasse, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1969Teri Polo, American actress
- 1974Alanis Morissette, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress
- 1975Kate Magowan, English actress
- 1984David Neville, American sprinter
- 1986Ben Smith, New Zealand rugby player
- 2004Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MOIZGVUQEO? Check your answers here: Word scramble MOIZGVUQEO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1679The Scottish Covenanters defeat John Graham of Claverhouse at the Battle of Drumclog.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1967Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles is released.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
- 2003The People’s Republic of China begins filling the reservoir behind the Three Gorges Dam.
- 2014A bombing at a football field in Mubi, Nigeria, kills at least 40 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Sutta, Kenichi Mikawa, Jamie O'Neal, Stephanie Szostak, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Pete Davidson, Sonya Kitchell, Jeremy Clyde, Benedict Cumberbatch, Selma Björnsdóttir.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 2004.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 2004 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 153rd day of 2004
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,063 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 210
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 8, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (June 5, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1976 – Kyo, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Dir En Grey); May 11, 1999 – Sabrina Carpenter, American actress and singer; November 30, 1959 – Marie Currie, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899