Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 2013 was a Saturday and it was the 152nd day of the year 2013. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,764 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,255 days or 3.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 7, 2045.
If a dog named Zori - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 65 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zori will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zori will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MAILOGRJKVY? Check your answers here: Words with these letters MAILOGRJKVY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Raymond Souplex
- 1928Steve Dodd
- 1939Cleavon Little
- 1945Frederica von Stade
- 1946Jody Stecher
- 1948Powers Boothe
- 1950Tom Robinson
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1959Alan Wilder
- 1977Sarah Wayne Callies
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1831John Bell Hood, American general (d. 1879)
- 1928Bob Monkhouse, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1932Christopher Lasch, American historian and critic (d. 1994)
- 1937Morgan Freeman, American actor and producer
- 1948Michel Plasse, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1970Paul Schrier, American actor and director
- 1971DJ Nihal, English radio and television host
- 1985Sam Young, American basketball player
- 1986Chinedu Obasi, Nigerian footballer
- 1988Javier Hernández, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1495A monk, John Cor, records the first known batch of Scotch whisky.
- 1792Kentucky is admitted as the 15th state of the United States.
- 1794The battle of the Glorious First of June is fought, the first naval engagement between Britain and France during the French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1813James Lawrence, the mortally-wounded commander of the USS Chesapeake, gives his final order: “Don't give up the ship!”
- 1815Napoleon promulgates a revised Constitution after it passes a plebiscite.
- 1879Napoléon Eugène, the last dynastic Bonaparte, is killed in the Anglo-Zulu War.
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1941The Farhud, a pogrom of Iraqi Jews, takes place in Baghdad.
- 1941World War II: The Battle of Crete ends as Crete capitulates to Germany.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alyssa Reid, George Wendt, Devon Werkheiser, Terence Davies, Jim Creeggan, Victoria Williams, Christopher Evan Welch, Robert Webber, Maki Nomiya, Jason Donovan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 2013.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 2013 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 2013
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,764 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 127
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2045
- Age in dog years: 65 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton (June 1, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1944 – Patti LaBelle, American singer-songwriter and actress (Labelle); January 11, 1962 – Kim Coles, American actress; July 25, 1989 – Noel Callahan, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939