Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Jürgen Prochnow
- 1964Ben Daniels
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1982Elyse Sewell
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
- 1990Valeen Montenegro
- 1992Kate Upton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1910Frank Demaree, American baseball player and manager (d. 1958)
- 1911Terence Rattigan, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1916Peride Celal, Turkish author (d. 2013)
- 1934Tom Pendry, Baron Pendry, English politician
- 1956Laimutė Baikauskaitė, Lithuanian runner
- 1960Nandamuri Balakrishna, Indian actor and politician
- 1963Tony Ward, American model and actor
- 1966Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern
- 1967Paul Maskey, Irish politician
- 1968Jimmy Shea, American skeleton racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1829The first Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on the Thames in London.
- 1854The first class of United States Naval Academy students graduate.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1878League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1925Inaugural service for the United Church of Canada, a union of Presbyterian, Methodist, and Congregationalist churches, held in the Toronto Arena.
- 1942World War II: Nazis burn the Czech village of Lidice in reprisal for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich.
- 1964United States Senate breaks a 75-day filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, leading to the bill’s passage.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael O'Hare, Chiaki Takahashi, Marshall Thompson, Ryunosuke Kamiki, Gil Junger, Phil Seymour, Matthew Mercer, Ted Demme, Douglas Booth, Bruce Allpress.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 10, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1994 – Arisa Komiya, Japanese actress and model; June 22, 1979 – Jai Rodriguez, American actor and singer; May 15, 1963 – Brenda Bakke, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952