Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,887 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Snowstorm - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowstorm will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snowstorm will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Judy Garland
- 1949Arif Şirin
- 1958Yu Suzuki
- 1962Wong Ka Kui
- 1968Stephen DeRosa
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1980Jessica DiCicco
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa, Japanese actor and producer (d. 1973)
- 1915Saul Bellow, Canadian-American author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
- 1934Tom Pendry, Baron Pendry, English politician
- 1939Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress
- 1942Gordon Burns, Irish journalist
- 1944Ze'ev Friedman, Polish-Israeli weightlifter (d. 1972)
- 1947Ken Singleton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1949Kevin Corcoran, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2015)
- 1962Wong Ka Kui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond) (d. 1993)
- 1969Craig Hancock, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1964United States Senate breaks a 75-day filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, leading to the bill’s passage.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eason Chan, Satoshi Ohno, Edward Fox, Olivia Hussey, Jewel Staite, Louise Sorel, Jaimee Foxworth, Ronnie Wood, Kathleen Widdoes, Demián Bichir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 10, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1952 – Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 4, 1992 – Tiffany Evans, American singer and actress; June 28, 1971 – Aileen Quinn, American actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206