Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1961. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,928 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,309 days or 20.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1993.
If a dog named Cashew - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cashew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cashew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa
- 1895Hattie McDaniel
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1941Shirley Owens
- 1949Kevin Corcoran
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1963Jeanne Tripplehorn
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1989Alexandra Stan
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1840Theodor Philipsen, Danish painter (d. 1920)
- 1935Yoshihiro Tatsumi, Japanese author and illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1954Rich Hall, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer
- 1968Jimmy Shea, American skeleton racer
- 1970Mike Doughty, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soul Coughing)
- 1976Esther Ouwehand, Dutch politician
- 1983Marion Barber III, American football player
- 1988Kelly Vitz, American actress
- 1989DeAndre Kane, American basketball player
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Peter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1719Jacobite risings: Battle of Glen Shiel.
- 1793French Revolution: Following the arrests of Girondin leaders, the Jacobins gain control of the Committee of Public Safety installing the revolutionary dictatorship.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1940World War II: Italy declares war on France and the United Kingdom.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charley Chase, Red Symons, Patience Cleveland, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Satomi Ishihara, Cynthia Robinson, Sunil Dutt, Jamie T, Leonard Whiting, Luigi Serventi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1961 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1940. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1961
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,928 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,309 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 742
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1993
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1953 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1940 (-154)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson (June 12, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1990 – Hikaru Yaotome, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP and Ya-ya-yah); September 13, 1987 – Ai Kayano, Japanese voice actress and singer; September 25, 1961 – Mark Gil, Filipino actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,007