Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1964 was a Wednesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1964. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,648 days or 18.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 675 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 1996.
If a dog named Butch - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Butch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Butch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa
- 1938Violetta Villas
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1961Kim Deal
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1983Nick Adams
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
- 1990Tristin Mays
- 2002Belinda Mariano
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1793Chauncey Jerome, American clockmaker (d. 1868)
- 1927Lin Yang-kang, Chinese politician, 29th Vice Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2013)
- 1928Maurice Sendak, American author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1942Chantal Goya, Vietnamese-French singer and actress
- 1953Christine St-Pierre, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1956Laimutė Baikauskaitė, Lithuanian runner
- 1968Jimmy Shea, American skeleton racer
- 1974Dustin Lance Black, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Henrik Pedersen, Danish footballer
- 1989Alexandra Stan, Romanian singer-songwriter, dancer, and model
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1925Inaugural service for the United Church of Canada, a union of Presbyterian, Methodist, and Congregationalist churches, held in the Toronto Arena.
- 1940World War II: Norway surrenders to German forces.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stan Stennett, Will Champion, Imogen Heap, Paolo Conte, Spiros Focás, Sabrina, Claudine Auger, Greg Wise, Dominic Scott Kay, Austin Butler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1964.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1964
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 675
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1952 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (-199)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 13, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1981 – Sophie Choudry, English actress and singer; July 27, 1963 – Karrin Allyson, American singer and pianist; April 4, 1914 – Richard Coogan, American actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909