Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1978. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,737 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,912 days or 13.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2010.
If a dog named Covu - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Covu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Covu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1958Robert Clohessy
- 1964Vincent Pérez
- 1967Emma Anderson
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1983Nick Adams
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
- 1986Keith Harkin
- 1988Becki Ronen
- 2002Belinda Mariano
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1899Stanisław Czaykowski, Polish race car driver (d. 1933)
- 1924Friedrich L. Bauer, German mathematician, computer scientist, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1930Aranka Siegal, Czech-American author and holocaust survivor
- 1951Burglinde Pollak, German pentathlete
- 1969Craig Hancock, Australian rugby player
- 1978Shane West, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Germs)
- 1981Jonathan Bennett, American actor and producer
- 1984Johanna Kedzierski, German sprinter
- 1990Valeen Montenegro, Filipino actress and singer
- 1993Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1838Myall Creek massacre: Twenty-eight Aboriginal Australians are murdered.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1925Inaugural service for the United Church of Canada, a union of Presbyterian, Methodist, and Congregationalist churches, held in the Toronto Arena.
- 1942World War II: Nazis burn the Czech village of Lidice in reprisal for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1964United States Senate breaks a 75-day filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, leading to the bill’s passage.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Gavron, H.P. Baxxter, Katharine McPhee, Sébastien Foucan, LaWanda Page, Jack Pickford, José Luis Rodríguez, Sylvie Vartan, Mark McManus, Iggy Azalea.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1978.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1978 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1979. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 2003. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1978
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,737 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,912 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 499
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2010
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 13, 1979 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 2003 (-118)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John (June 10, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1961 – Ann Cusack, American actress; March 15, 1959 – Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer; February 21, 1940 – Wong Jim, Hong Kong actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,928