Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,678 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,893 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 497 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2010.
If a dog named Zoel - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zoel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter
- 1910Howlin' Wolf
- 1955Andrew Stevens
- 1960Nandamuri Balakrishna
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy
- 1963Louis Emerick
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1977Takako Matsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1913Tikhon Khrennikov, Russian pianist and composer (d. 2007)
- 1918Franco Modigliani, Italian-American economist, theorist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- 1961Kelley Deal, American singer and guitarist (The Breeders and The Kelley Deal 6000)
- 1964Jimmy Chamberlin, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Starchildren, and The Jimmy Chamberlin Complex)
- 1968Jimmy Shea, American skeleton racer
- 1969Helen Young, English meteorologist and television host
- 1971Erik Rutan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morbid Angel, Alas, Hate Eternal, and Ripping Corpse)
- 1976Zekiye Keskin Şatır, Turkish archer
- 1988Kelly Vitz, American actress
- 1991Juan Jesus, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1838Myall Creek massacre: Twenty-eight Aboriginal Australians are murdered.
- 1854The first class of United States Naval Academy students graduate.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1935Dr. Robert Smith takes his last drink, and Alcoholics Anonymous is founded in Akron, Ohio, United States, by him and Bill Wilson.
- 1940World War II: Italy declares war on France and the United Kingdom.
- 1944In baseball, 15-year-old Joe Nuxhall of the Cincinnati Reds becomes the youngest player ever in a major-league game.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO suspends its airstrikes after Slobodan Milošević agrees to withdraw Serbian forces from Kosovo.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randolph Scott, Iva Withers, Amber Valletta, Atoy Co, Ray Charles, Bobby Brown, Carl Schultz, Sammy Turner, Don Hertzfeldt, Carl Giammarese.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 10, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1951 – Gustavo Santaolalla, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bajofondo); May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998); May 1, 1962 – Maia Morgenstern, Romanian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,349