Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1978. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,899 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,966 days or 13.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2010.
If a dog named Bonita - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bonita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Hattie McDaniel
- 1926Lionel Jeffries
- 1938Violetta Villas
- 1964Jimmy Chamberlin
- 1967Emma Anderson
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1973Faith Evans
- 1977Takako Matsu
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1911Terence Rattigan, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1918Franco Modigliani, Italian-American economist, theorist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- 1934Tom Pendry, Baron Pendry, English politician
- 1935Vic Elford, English race car driver
- 1942Arthur Hamilton, Lord Hamilton, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1967Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing)
- 1975Risto Jussilainen, Finnish ski jumper
- 1980Dmitri Uchaykin, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1984Dirk Van Tichelt, Belgian martial artist
- 1986Hajime Hosogai, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1596Willem Barents and Jacob van Heemskerk discover Bear Island.
- 1854The first class of United States Naval Academy students graduate.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1935Chaco War ends: A truce is called between Bolivia and Paraguay who had been fighting since 1932.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1940World War II: Norway surrenders to German forces.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thierry Pastor, Jun Matsumoto, Rocío Dúrcal, Alex Ligertwood, Reed Diamond, Norman Reedus, Michael Wong, Vera Lynn, Shia LaBeouf, Anthony Muñoz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1978 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1979. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 2003. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1978
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,899 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,966 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 505
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2010
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 13, 1979 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 2003 (-118)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John (June 10, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1959 – Tim Bowman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 8, 1926 – Evelyn Lear, American soprano and actress (d. 2012); April 17, 1967 – Timothy Gibbs, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,038