Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Thumbelina - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thumbelina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Thumbelina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Lionel Jeffries
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1954Rich Hall
- 1963Tony Ward
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1990Tristin Mays
- 2002Belinda Mariano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1895Hattie McDaniel, American actress, singer-songwriter, and comedienne (d. 1952)
- 1927László Kubala, Hungarian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2002)
- 1964Tony Martin, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Stephen DeRosa, American actor
- 1968The D.O.C., American rapper (Fila Fresh Crew)
- 1969Kate Snow, American journalist
- 1976Stefan Postma, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1979Evgeni Borounov, Russian ice dancer and coach
- 1988Kelly Vitz, American actress
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1805First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1935Chaco War ends: A truce is called between Bolivia and Paraguay who had been fighting since 1932.
- 1940World War II: Norway surrenders to German forces.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1944World War II: Six hundred forty-two men, women and children are killed in the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre in France.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anastasia Perraki, Gillian Chung, Danny Wallace, Hank Williams, Dane DeHaan, Chris Young, Elaine Joyce, Mac Miller, Dee Dee Warwick, Sébastien Foucan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 10, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re the One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1960 – David Tibet, English singer-songwriter (Current 93 and Death in June); October 16, 1977 – John Mayer, American singer-songwriter, rapper, guitarist, and producer (John Mayer Trio & Fifth Harmony); January 19, 1977 – Nicole, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243