Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 161st day of the year 1982. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,782 days or 13.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2014.
If a dog named Xena: - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xena: will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xena: will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Howlin' Wolf
- 1918Barry Morse
- 1931João Gilberto
- 1941Shirley Owens
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1977Takako Matsu
- 1985Kreesha Turner
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1716Carl Gustaf Ekeberg, Swedish physician and explorer (d. 1784)
- 1941David Walker, Australian race car driver
- 1962Wong Ka Kui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond) (d. 1993)
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey, American singer-songwriter (K-Ci & JoJo and Jodeci)
- 1971Kyle Sandilands, Australian radio host
- 1978DJ Qualls, American actor and producer
- 1980Matuzalém, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Wang Yuegu, Singaporean table tennis player
- 1985Andy Schleck, Luxembourger cyclist
- 1988Becki Ronen, American model, Miss Kansas 2009
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leslie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1942World War II: Nazis burn the Czech village of Lidice in reprisal for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich.
- 1944World War II: Six hundred forty-two men, women and children are killed in the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre in France.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Byung-hun, Sandra Hess, Mark Steel, Lee Pace, Takanori Nishikawa, Sakurako Ohara, Moira Shearer, Warren William, Anne Murray, Cedric Bixler-Zavala.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1982.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1982 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1987. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,782 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 485
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2014
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a English Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 2001 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1987 (-117)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder (June 12, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1986 – Yunho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (TVXQ); November 9, 1984 – French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper; May 13, 1980 – Waka Inoue, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,126