Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,285 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2015.
If a dog named Sadie Girl - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sadie Girl will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sadie Girl will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mickey Jones
- 1955Andrew Stevens
- 1959Tim Van Patten
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1963Jeanne Tripplehorn
- 1963Tony Ward
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1974Dustin Lance Black
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1894Prince Igor Constantinovich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1926Lionel Jeffries, English actor, screenwriter and film director (d. 2010)
- 1941Jürgen Prochnow, German-American actor
- 1960Mark-Anthony Turnage, English composer
- 1966Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern
- 1967Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing)
- 1976Zekiye Keskin Şatır, Turkish archer
- 1977Adam Darski Polish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Behemoth)
- 1985Kristina Lundberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1991Juan Jesus, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1944World War II: In Distomo, Boeotia, Greece 218 men, women and children are massacred by German troops.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
- 2001Pope John Paul II canonizes Lebanon’s first female saint, Saint Rafqa.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corey Carrier, Lee Chamberlin, Michael McCary, Jason London, Tod Howarth, Emily Blunt, Terry Jones, Scarface, Jaimee Foxworth, Chris Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1969 – Aleks Syntek, Mexican singer-songwriter and producer; July 6, 1937 – Gene Chandler, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 27, 1933 – Will Sampson, American actor and painter (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,338