Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1983. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,970 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,323 days or 11.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 2015.
If a dog named Bain - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Barry Morse
- 1923Paul Brunelle
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1949Arif Şirin
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1962Wong Ka Kui
- 1967Emma Anderson
- 1973Faith Evans
- 1986Keith Harkin
- 1989Alexandra Stan
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1803Henry Darcy, French engineer (d. 1858)
- 1880André Derain, French painter and sculptor (d. 1954)
- 1898Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt (d. 1983)
- 1935Vic Elford, English race car driver
- 1949Arif Şirin, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1953Christine St-Pierre, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1969Craig Hancock, Australian rugby player
- 1976Zekiye Keskin Şatır, Turkish archer
- 1988Kelly Vitz, American actress
- 1993Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1596Willem Barents and Jacob van Heemskerk discover Bear Island.
- 1719Jacobite risings: Battle of Glen Shiel.
- 1940World War II: Italy declares war on France and the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s actions with his “Stab in the Back” speech at the graduation ceremonies of the University of Virginia.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
- 2003Wicked opens on Broadway, proceeding to win 40 awards just for the Broadway production.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tegan Quin, Chris Makepeace, Ita Ever, Rachel Roberts, David Rodigan, David Copperfield, Loni Love, Jeff Morrow, Carter Cornelius, Frank Adonis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1983.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,970 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,323 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 439
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2015
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 11, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1919 – Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009); May 10, 1956 – Yves Jacques, Canadian actor; March 12, 1968 – Dylan Carlson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Earth).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820