Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 2001. It was the 23rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,827 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,276 days or 6.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 16, 2033.
If a dog named Spanki - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spanki will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spanki will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Howlin' Wolf
- 1941Jürgen Prochnow
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1961Kim Deal
- 1965Veronica Ferres
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1978DJ Qualls
- 1982Elyse Sewell
- 1996Julian De La Celle
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1863Louis Couperus, Dutch author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa, Japanese actor and producer (d. 1973)
- 1921Jean Robic, French cyclist (d. 1980)
- 1923Paul Brunelle, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1994)
- 1929James McDivitt, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1947Michel Bastarache, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and jurist
- 1950Elías Sosa, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1962Akie Abe, Japanese wife of Shinzō Abe, 57th Spouse of the Prime Minister of Japan
- 1964Tony Martin, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Helen Young, English meteorologist and television host
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Henry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1838Myall Creek massacre: Twenty-eight Aboriginal Australians are murdered.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1997Before fleeing his northern stronghold, Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot orders the killing of his defense chief Son Sen and 11 of Sen’s family members.
- 2001Pope John Paul II canonizes Lebanon’s first female saint, Saint Rafqa.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Segarini, Michael K. Williams, Bobby Sherman, Karina Smirnoff, Samantha Bond, Hyde, Buff Bagwell, Mark Smith, Daniel McVicar, Lorne Michaels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 2001 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 23rd Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,827 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 231
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 2033
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 2001 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-173)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink (June 16, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1989 – Lil B, American rapper and producer (The Pack); February 23, 1970 – Shoko Aida, Japanese singer and actress; May 13, 1945 – Sam Anderson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100