Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1960. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,430 days or 20.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 1992.
If a dog named Draper - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Draper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Draper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1540Barnabe Googe, English poet and translator (d. 1594)
- 1672Francesco Antonio Bonporti, Italian priest and composer (d. 1749)
- 1914Gerald Mohr, American actor (d. 1968)
- 1922Tom Cole, Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953)
- 1933Martti Soosaar, Estonian journalist and author
- 1937Johnny Brown, American actor and singer
- 1969Olaf Kapagiannidis, German footballer
- 1979Rino Nakasone Razalan, Japanese-American dancer and choreographer
- 1991Dan Howell, English radio host and blogger
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out William’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saleh Selim, Courtney Stodden, Lux Interior, Anna Sophia Berglund, Sarah Jezebel Deva, Scherrie Payne, Kurt Raab, Richard Harris, Mavie Hörbiger, Michael Mahonen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 754
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 1992
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1966 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-165)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers (June 13, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1978 – Rachel Stevens, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (S Club); December 23, 1972 – Christian Potenza, Canadian actor and producer; December 25, 1982 – Chris Rene, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119