Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1967. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,610 days or 18.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 1999.
If a dog named Lupa - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1876Alfred L. Kroeber, American-French anthropologist and ethnologist (d. 1960)
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1914Gerald Mohr, American actor (d. 1968)
- 1937Robin Warren, Australian pathologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Christina Crawford, American actress and author
- 1968Manoa Thompson, Fijian rugby player
- 1972Stephen Kearney, New Zealand rugby league player and coach
- 1977Ryan Dunn, American actor and stuntman (d. 2011)
- 1987Dappy, English rapper and actor (N-Dubz)
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Autumn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Priit Võigemast, Ruth England, Ryan Northcott, Joseph Kobzon, Bobby G, Victor Beaumont, Max Factor, Jr., John Saxon, Joel McCrea, Jocelyn Brando.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1967.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1967 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 7, 1987. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Groovin’ by The Young Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1967
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 672
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 1999
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1937 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 7, 1987 (-172)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Groovin’ by The Young Rascals (June 17, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1936 – Dickey Lee, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 4, 1983 – Nathaniel Buzolic, Australian actor; December 22, 1968 – Dina Meyer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181