Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1901Cap Fear, Canadian football player and rower (d. 1978)
- 1910Carmine Coppola, American flute player and composer (d. 1991)
- 1915Magda Gabor, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1997)
- 1926Carlisle Floyd, American composer and educator
- 1936Chuck Adamson, American Television producer, screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008)
- 1937Robin Warren, Australian pathologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951Yasumasa Morimura, Japanese painter and photographer
- 1953Peter Bergman, American actor
- 1982Vanessa Boslak, French pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Morris, Daisuke Ishiwatari, Sean McCann, Raymond Cruz, Alina Devecerski, Lisa Gerrard, Régine Chassagne, Anil Kapoor, Rosie O'Donnell, Reg Park.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1981 – Abe Forsythe, Australian actor, director, and screenwriter; August 19, 1913 – Richard Simmons, American actor (d. 2003); July 14, 1919 – Lino Ventura, Italian-French actor (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063