Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1963Gioia Bruno
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1655Antonio Cifrondi, Italian painter (d. 1730)
- 1704Carlos Seixas, Portuguese harpsichord player and composer (d. 1742)
- 1723Johann Georg Palitzsch, German astronomer (d. 1788)
- 1877Renée Vivien, English-French poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1922Tom Cole, Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953)
- 1931Audrey Schuh, American soprano
- 1937Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1981Emiliano Moretti, Italian footballer
- 1985Tim Hoogland, German footballer
- 1989Maya Moore, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1903A group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenović and his wife queen Draga.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tal, John Darnielle, Karin Ontiveros, Kimberly Goss, Natalie Zea, Pusha T, David Tom, Graham Linehan, Romi Dames, Joseph Rouleau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1962 – Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003); April 3, 1904 – Sally Rand, American actress and dancer (d. 1979); July 16, 1987 – AnnaLynne McCord, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179