Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,380 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Steve-O - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Steve-O will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Steve-O will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1988Yui Aragaki
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1913Vince Lombardi, American football player, coach, and manager (d. 1970)
- 1922Jean Sutherland Boggs, Peruvian-Canadian historian, academic, and civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1929Ayhan Şahenk, Turkish businessman (d. 2001)
- 1963Bruce Kimball, American diver and coach
- 1969Bryan Fogarty, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2002)
- 1976Reiko Tosa, Japanese runner
- 1981Kristo Tohver, Estonian footballer and referee
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
- 1985Chris Trousdale, American singer, dancer, and actor (Dream Street)
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano, Filipino actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liselotte Pulver, Luna, James Cromwell, Riyo Mori, Irene Dailey, Joseph Pilato, Konstantin Sokolsky, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Norman Granz, Mari Natsuki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1971 – Youki Kudoh, Japanese actress and singer; September 24, 1969 – Shawn Crahan, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Slipknot, To My Surprise, and Dirty Little Rabbits); August 4, 1991 – Lucinda Dryzek, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,269