Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1980. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,983 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,994 days or 13.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 2012.
If a dog named Q-Tip - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Q-Tip will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Q-Tip will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1939Christina Crawford
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1987Kean Cipriano
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1864Richard Strauss, German composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1876Alfred L. Kroeber, American-French anthropologist and ethnologist (d. 1960)
- 1894Dai Vernon, Canadian-American magician (d. 1992)
- 1897Ram Prasad Bismil, Indian activist, founded the Hindustan Republican Association (d. 1927)
- 1912Keith R. Porter, Canadian-American biologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1912Mohammad Hassan Ganji, Iranian meteorologist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1913Coby Whitmore, American painter and illustrator (d. 1988)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1953José Bové, French farmer and politician
- 1962Mano Menezes, Brazilian footballer and coach
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaz Coleman, Kōji Yada, Arjo Atayde, Steven Shainberg, Caroline Loeb, Al McKay, Scott Bairstow, Jason Momoa, Dean Paul Martin, Tyler Kyte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1996. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 14,983 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 507
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1996 (-141)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Funkytown by Lipps Inc (June 14, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1915 – Georges Guétary, Egyptian-French singer, dancer, and actor (d. 1997); May 23, 1936 – Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer; April 21, 1959 – Robert Smith, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and The Glove).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136