Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,551 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1961María Barranco
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1988Claire Holt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1672Francesco Antonio Bonporti, Italian priest and composer (d. 1749)
- 1709Joachim Martin Falbe, German painter (d. 1782)
- 1815Julia Margaret Cameron, Indian-Sri Lankan photographer (d. 1879)
- 1818Alexander Bain, Scottish philosopher and academic (d. 1903)
- 1960Mehmet Oz, American surgeon, author, and television host
- 1964Jean Alesi, French race car driver
- 1969Kip Miller, American ice hockey player
- 1973Dana Brunetti, American film producer
- 1988Jesús Fernández Collado, Spanish footballer
- 1996Hakeeb Adelakun, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Savage, Holly Robinson Peete, Rizzini Alexis Gomez, Bill Boggs, Chief Keef, Scarlett Pomers, Julie Gibson, Ana Kasparian, Delbert McClinton, Sunny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1904 – H. C. Potter, American director and producer (d. 1977); October 8, 1980 – The Miz, American wrestler and actor; June 14, 1986 – Manami Higa, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183