Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1983. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,040 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,347 days or 11.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 2015.
If a dog named Dr Pepper - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dr Pepper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dr Pepper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1961María Barranco
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1988Rome Ramirez
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1585Evert Horn, Swedish soldier (d. 1615)
- 1588George Wither, English poet (d. 1667)
- 1662Tokugawa Ienobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1712)
- 1903Ernie Nevers, American football player and coach (d. 1976)
- 1920Keith Seaman, Australian lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1922Douglas Campbell, Scottish-Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1944Alan Howarth, Baron Howarth of Newport, English politician, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi, Japanese actress
- 1979Amy Duggan, Australian footballer and journalist
- 1982Eldar Rønning, Norwegian skier
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerry Beckley, Len Goodman, Hideji Ōtaki, Grettell Valdéz, K. Balachander, Mirella Freni, Norman Snow, Angel Coulby, Jaak Joala, Jack O'Halloran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 109 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,040 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,347 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 442
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2015
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1971 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-165)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 11, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1938 – Lewis Fiander, Australian actor; July 24, 1971 – John Partridge, English actor, singer, and dancer; April 16, 1971 – Moses Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936