Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 2002. It was the 24th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,250 days or 6.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 17, 2034.
If a dog named Mackay - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mackay will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mackay will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1986Magaly Solier
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1988Rome Ramirez
View the complete list of June 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1704Carlos Seixas, Portuguese harpsichord player and composer (d. 1742)
- 1709Joachim Martin Falbe, German painter (d. 1782)
- 1723Johann Georg Palitzsch, German astronomer (d. 1788)
- 1842Carl von Linde, German engineer and academic (d. 1934)
- 1945Robert Munsch, American-Canadian author and academic
- 1951Yasumasa Morimura, Japanese painter and photographer
- 1974Fragiskos Alvertis, Greek basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1975Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress
- 1989Keith Aulie, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Eugene Simon, English actor and model
View the complete list of June 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AGIKBQECGIGPO? Check your answers here: Word search AGIKBQECGIGPO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1776The Continental Congress appoints Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Roger Sherman, and Robert R. Livingston to the Committee of Five to draft a declaration of independence.
- 1788Russian explorer Gerasim Izmailov reaches Alaska.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of June 11 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Gladwin, Eva Le Gallienne, Ghita Nørby, Emmanuel Lewis, Joanna Newsom, Shecky Greene, Joan Sanderson, Tom Hiddleston, John Belushi, Daryl Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 11, 2002.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th June 2002 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1999. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 11th June 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 11, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 24th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,250 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1999 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-127)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Foolish by Ashanti (June 15, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1961 – Jared Harris, English actor; July 10, 1988 – Heather Hemmens, American actress, director, and producer; May 21, 1976 – Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080