Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 164th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Mimi Coertse
- 1951Brad Delp
- 1958Meredith Brooks
- 1961Jim Goad
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1965Filip Topol
- 1977Richard Ayoade
- 1978Shiloh Strong
- 1983Andy Ologun
- 1986Mario Casas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1899Fritz Albert Lipmann, German-American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1920Jim Siedow, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1933Eddie Adams, American photographer and journalist (d. 2004)
- 1941Roy Harper, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1961Julius Kariuki, Kenyan runner
- 1968Manuel Blanc, French actor
- 1969Héctor Garza, Mexican wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1987Seyi Ajirotutu, American football player
- 1988Dave Melillo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anarbor and Cute Is What We Aim For)
- 1992Philippe Coutinho, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Eighty are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.
- 1922At Windsor Castle, King George V receives the colours of the six Irish regiments that are to be disbanded: The Royal Irish Regiment, the Connaught Rangers, the South Irish Horse, the Prince of Wales’s Leinster Regiment, the Royal Munster Fusiliers and the Royal Dublin Fusiliers.
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1944American paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division secure the town of Carentan.
- 1964Anti-apartheid activist and ANC leader Nelson Mandela is sentenced to life in prison for sabotage in South Africa.
- 1967Venera program: Venera 4 is launched (it will become the first space probe to enter another planet’s atmosphere and successfully return data).
- 1979Bryan Allen wins the second Kremer prize for a man powered flight across the English Channel in the Gossamer Albatross.
- 1990Russia Day: The parliament of the Russian Federation formally declares its sovereignty.
- 1996In Philadelphia, a panel of federal judges blocks a law against indecency on the internet.
- 1997Queen Elizabeth II reopens the Globe Theatre in London.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Kurtis, Mary Brian, Tameka Empson, Joe South, Arsenio Hall, Erin Moriarty, Natalia Streignard, Nick Bockwinkel, Craig T. Nelson, Tori Matsuzaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1955 – Nina Hagen, German singer and actress; March 17, 1972 – Melissa Auf der Maur, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Hole, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Tinker); July 6, 1921 – Nancy Reagan, American actress, 40th First Lady of the United States.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040