Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1930. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,609 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,870 days or 29.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 1962.
If a dog named Kaili - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaili will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaili will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Nicole Berger
- 1938Tom Oliver
- 1950Sonia Manzano
- 1963Tim DeKay
- 1965Cathy Tyson
- 1985Kendra Wilkinson
- 1986Jamie Lee Darley
- 1988Dave Melillo
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1561Anna of Württemberg (d. 1616)
- 1890Egon Schiele, Austrian soldier and painter (d. 1918)
- 1899Fritz Albert Lipmann, German-American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1913Desmond Piers, Canadian admiral (d. 2005)
- 1929Jameel Jalibi, Pakistani linguist and academic
- 1937Klaus Basikow, German footballer and manager
- 1941Reg Presley, English singer-songwriter (The Troggs) (d. 2013)
- 1942Bert Sakmann, German physiologist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Sonia Manzano, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1982James Tomlinson, English cricketer
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donovan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins and lasts until June 13.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1776The Virginia Declaration of Rights is adopted.
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1939Shooting begins on Paramount Pictures’ Dr. Cyclops, the first horror film photographed in three-strip Technicolor.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1967The United States Supreme Court in Loving v. Virginia declares all U.S. state laws which prohibit interracial marriage to be unconstitutional.
- 1978David Berkowitz, the “Son of Sam” killer in New York City, is sentenced to 365 years in prison for six killings.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 2009A disputed presidential election in Iran leads to wide ranging protests in Iran and around the world.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurence Harvey, Valerie Concepcion, Zuhal Olcay, Barton MacLane, Sakura Miyawaki, Charlene, Billy Unger, Alan Oppenheimer, N. S. Krishnan, Joe Frazier.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1930.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1930 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,609 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,870 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,104
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 1962
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VI.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1979 – Felicia Day, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 22, 1955 – Lena Olin, Swedish-American actress; March 18, 1943 – Dennis Linde, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853