Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1953. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,208 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,069 days or 22.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 1985.
If a dog named Howie - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Howie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Howie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Samuel Z. Arkoff
- 1934Nicole Berger
- 1938Tom Oliver
- 1949John Wetton
- 1950Oğuz Abadan
- 1959John Linnell
- 1965Cathy Tyson
- 1982Samantha Tolj
- 1989Krista K
- 1992Ryan Malgarini
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1883Robert Lowie, Austrian-American anthropologist and academic (d. 1957)
- 1916Irwin Allen, American director and producer (d. 1991)
- 1920Peter Jones, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1950Oğuz Abadan, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962John Enos III, American actor
- 1964Paula Marshall, American actress
- 1971Mark Henry, American weightlifter and wrestler
- 1972Bounty Killer, Jamaican rapper and DJ (The Alliance)
- 1985Chris Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1995Furkan Soyalp, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out April’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Ballynahinch.
- 1898Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines’ independence from Spain.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1967Venera program: Venera 4 is launched (it will become the first space probe to enter another planet’s atmosphere and successfully return data).
- 1987Cold War: At the Brandenburg Gate U.S. President Ronald Reagan publicly challenges Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
- 1987The Central African Republic’s former Emperor Jean-Bédel Bokassa is sentenced to death for crimes he had committed during his 13-year rule.
- 19911991 Kokkadichcholai massacre: The Sri Lankan Army massacres 152 minority Tamil civilians in the village Kokkadichcholai near the eastern province town of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 1994The Boeing 777, the world’s largest twinjet, makes its first flight.
- 1999Kosovo War: Operation Joint Guardian begins when a NATO-led United Nations peacekeeping force (KFor) enters the province of Kosovo in Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan Freeman, Roger Allam, Barbara Bain, Hikaru Ohsawa, M. S. Narayana, Jerry Adler, M. G. Ramachandran, Jill Esmond, Berry Sakharof, Charlotte Rampling.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1953.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1953 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1969. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 12th June 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,208 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,069 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 820
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 1985
- Age in dog years: 317 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1965 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1969 (-143)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VI.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1977 – Steve Aoki, American DJ and producer, founded Dim Mak Records; July 3, 1973 – Patrick Wilson, American actor and singer; January 13, 1989 – Beau Mirchoff, American-Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,953