Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 164th day of the year 1968. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,484 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,161 days or 16.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 19, 2000.
If a dog named Carol Ann - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carol Ann will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carol Ann will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Irwin Allen
- 1934Nicole Berger
- 1950Oğuz Abadan
- 1957Timothy Busfield
- 1965Cathy Tyson
- 1970Rick Hoffman
- 1979Wil Horneff
- 1982Anri Sugihara
- 1992Ryan Malgarini
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1107Emperor Gaozong of Song (d. 1187)
- 1875Sam De Grasse, Canadian-American actor (d. 1953)
- 1935Ian Craig, Australian cricketer (d. 2014)
- 1946Michel Bergeron, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1952Oliver Knussen, Scottish composer and conductor
- 1961Jim Goad, American singer, author, and publisher
- 1982Diem Brown, German-American journalist and activist (d. 2014)
- 1986Sergio Rodríguez, Spanish basketball player
- 1986Stanislava Komarova, Russian swimmer
- 1988Dave Melillo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anarbor and Cute Is What We Aim For)
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560Battle of Okehazama: Oda Nobunaga defeats Imagawa Yoshimoto.
- 1776The Virginia Declaration of Rights is adopted.
- 1860The State Bank of the Russian Empire is established.
- 1889Eighty are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1940World War II: Thirteen thousand British and French troops surrender to Major General Erwin Rommel at Saint-Valery-en-Caux.
- 1944American paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division secure the town of Carentan.
- 1967The United States Supreme Court in Loving v. Virginia declares all U.S. state laws which prohibit interracial marriage to be unconstitutional.
- 1994The Boeing 777, the world’s largest twinjet, makes its first flight.
- 1999Kosovo War: Operation Joint Guardian begins when a NATO-led United Nations peacekeeping force (KFor) enters the province of Kosovo in Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kullo Must, Ronit Roy, Pearl Bailey, Joanne Woodward, John Braheny, Red Symons, Renny Harlin, Eli Marienthal, Alicia Fox, Carey Hayes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1968.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 12th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,484 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,161 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2000
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1962 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1987 (-181)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 15, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1942 – Brian Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Beach Boys and California Music); February 1, 1983 – Anna Suzuki, Japanese actress and model; August 10, 1950 – Patti Austin, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895