Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 164th day of the year 1968. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,804 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,268 days or 17.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 19, 2000.
If a dog named Figi - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Figi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Figi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914William Lundigan
- 1949Roger Aaron Brown
- 1953David Thornton
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1967Icíar Bollaín
- 1978Shiloh Strong
- 1978Yumiko Shaku
- 1985Kendra Wilkinson
- 1988Dakota Morton
- 2005Ryzza Mae Dizon
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1827Johanna Spyri, Swiss author (d. 1901)
- 1883Robert Lowie, Austrian-American anthropologist and academic (d. 1957)
- 1945Pat Jennings, Irish footballer and coach
- 1948Lyn Collins, American singer (d. 2005)
- 1949Marc Tardif, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1962Paul Clark, English keyboard player (The Bolshoi)
- 1963Johnny Hotbody, American wrestler
- 1972Bounty Killer, Jamaican rapper and DJ (The Alliance)
- 1979Wil Horneff, American actor
- 1983Andy Ologun, Nigerian boxer and actor
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Debbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1418An insurrection delivers Paris to the Burgundians.
- 1560Battle of Okehazama: Oda Nobunaga defeats Imagawa Yoshimoto.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Ballynahinch.
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1942Anne Frank receives a diary for her thirteenth birthday.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1990Russia Day: The parliament of the Russian Federation formally declares its sovereignty.
- 1993An election takes place in Nigeria which and is later annulled by the military Government led by Ibrahim Babangida.
- 1996In Philadelphia, a panel of federal judges blocks a law against indecency on the internet.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raymond Cruz, Asia Argento, Brandon Lee, Reginald Gardiner, Kelley Deal, Gregory Harrison, Billy Swan, Jack Riley, Nathaniel Buzolic, Des Coleman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1968.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1968 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1987. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 12th June 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 189 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,804 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,268 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 636
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2000
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1962 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1987 (-181)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 15, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VI.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1959 – Gustavo Cerati, Argentinian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Soda Stereo) (d. 2014); February 28, 1997 – Kyoko Yoshine, Japanese actress; March 10, 1951 – Gloria Diaz, Filipino model and actress, Miss Universe 1969.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999