Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,653 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Vic Damone
- 1953David Thornton
- 1967Icíar Bollaín
- 1970Rick Hoffman
- 1978Yumiko Shaku
- 1982Anri Sugihara
- 1986Carla Abellana
- 1988Dakota Morton
- 1992Allie DiMeco
- 1996Anna Margaret Collins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1107Emperor Gaozong of Song (d. 1187)
- 1806John A. Roebling, German-American engineer, designed the Brooklyn Bridge (d. 1869)
- 1916Raúl Héctor Castro, Mexican-American politician and diplomat, 14th Governor of Arizona (d. 2015)
- 1937Antal Festetics, Hungarian-Austrian biologist and zoologist
- 1959Scott Thompson, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1964Peter Such, Scottish-born, English cricketer
- 1973Jennifer Jo Cobb, American race car driver
- 1975Michael Muhney, American actor
- 1981Jeremy Howard, American actor
- 1992Ryan Malgarini, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Peasants’ Revolt: In England, rebels arrive at Blackheath.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1653First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins and lasts until June 13.
- 1665England installs a municipal government in New York City (the former Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam).
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1944American paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division secure the town of Carentan.
- 1967The United States Supreme Court in Loving v. Virginia declares all U.S. state laws which prohibit interracial marriage to be unconstitutional.
- 1987The Central African Republic’s former Emperor Jean-Bédel Bokassa is sentenced to death for crimes he had committed during his 13-year rule.
- 19911991 Kokkadichcholai massacre: The Sri Lankan Army massacres 152 minority Tamil civilians in the village Kokkadichcholai near the eastern province town of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugo Weaving, Richie Jen, Victor Fleming, Ramon Zamora, Stephen Duffy, John McLaughlin, Kanna Hashimoto, Gilda dalla Rizza, Vishnuvardhan, Susumu Terajima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreams by Fleetwood Mac as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1973 – Alex Borstein, American actress and singer; November 19, 1958 – Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 6, 1941 – Hans W. Geißendörfer, German director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076