Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Priscilla Lane
- 1942Len Barry
- 1948Lyn Collins
- 1959Scott Thompson
- 1972Finesse Mitchell
- 1974Jason Mewes
- 1977Richard Ayoade
- 1978Shiloh Strong
- 1985Dave Franco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1577Paul Guldin, Swiss astronomer and mathematician (d. 1643)
- 1908Marina Semyonova, Russian ballerina and educator (d. 2010)
- 1924Grete Dollitz, German-American guitarist and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1946Catherine Bréchignac, French physicist and academic
- 1959Scott Thompson, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1969Mathieu Schneider, American ice hockey player
- 1975Michael Muhney, American actor
- 1981Adriana Lima, Brazilian model and actress
- 1982Ben Blackwell, American drummer (The Dirtbombs)
- 1988Dave Melillo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anarbor and Cute Is What We Aim For)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1665England installs a municipal government in New York City (the former Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam).
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1943Holocaust: Germany liquidates the Jewish Ghetto in Brzeżany, Poland (now Berezhany, Ukraine). Around 1,180 Jews are led to the city’s old Jewish graveyard and shot.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1967The United States Supreme Court in Loving v. Virginia declares all U.S. state laws which prohibit interracial marriage to be unconstitutional.
- 1978David Berkowitz, the “Son of Sam” killer in New York City, is sentenced to 365 years in prison for six killings.
- 1979Bryan Allen wins the second Kremer prize for a man powered flight across the English Channel in the Gossamer Albatross.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 1996In Philadelphia, a panel of federal judges blocks a law against indecency on the internet.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seth Meyers, Ryan Bang, Manuel Blanc, Magdalena Tul, Florence Desmond, George Newbern, Brandon Call, George Bellamy, Jaron Lowenstein, Gladys Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreams by Fleetwood Mac as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1970 – Yanic Truesdale, Canadian actor; June 26, 1979 – Brandi Burkhardt, American actress and singer; May 11, 1979 – Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192