Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,039 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,013 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 18, 2009.
If a dog named Kenan - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kenan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jim Siedow
- 1949Ivo Linna
- 1958Meredith Brooks
- 1959John Linnell
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1970Gordon Michael Woolvett
- 1978Yumiko Shaku
- 1987Abbey Lee Kershaw
- 1989Krista K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1806John A. Roebling, German-American engineer, designed the Brooklyn Bridge (d. 1869)
- 1843Sir David Gill, Scottish-English astronomer and author (d. 1914)
- 1908Alphonse Ouimet, Canadian broadcaster (d. 1988)
- 1930Innes Ireland, Scottish race car driver and engineer (d. 1993)
- 1932Mimi Coertse, South African soprano and producer
- 1939Frank McCloskey, American sergeant and politician (d. 2003)
- 1969Heinz-Christian Strache, Austrian politician
- 1970Gordon Michael Woolvett, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1974Hideki Matsui, Japanese baseball player
- 1988Dakota Morton, Canadian actor and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1560Battle of Okehazama: Oda Nobunaga defeats Imagawa Yoshimoto.
- 1665England installs a municipal government in New York City (the former Dutch settlement of New Amsterdam).
- 1776The Virginia Declaration of Rights is adopted.
- 1889Eighty are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.
- 1922At Windsor Castle, King George V receives the colours of the six Irish regiments that are to be disbanded: The Royal Irish Regiment, the Connaught Rangers, the South Irish Horse, the Prince of Wales’s Leinster Regiment, the Royal Munster Fusiliers and the Royal Dublin Fusiliers.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1963Civil rights leader Medgar Evers is murdered in front of his home in Jackson, Mississippi by Ku Klux Klan member Byron De La Beckwith.
- 1994Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are murdered outside her home in Los Angeles, California. O.J. Simpson is later acquitted of the killings, but is held liable in wrongful death civil suit.
- 1997Queen Elizabeth II reopens the Globe Theatre in London.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Deol, Melissa McIntyre, John Levene, Irene Sáez, Kathleen Madigan, Marthe Valle, Delta Goodrem, Craig Mack, Brian Boitano, Emily McLaughlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreams by Fleetwood Mac as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1968 – Mark Lee, Singaporean actor and singer; August 3, 1949 – Philip Casnoff, American actor and director; October 11, 1957 – Dawn French, Welsh-English actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,376