Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 165th day of the year 1980. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,570 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,190 days or 14.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 20, 2012.
If a dog named Kadlekai - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kadlekai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kadlekai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Slim Dusty
- 1932Bob McGrath
- 1948Joe Roth
- 1951Stellan Skarsgård
- 1964Kathy Burke
- 1968Hiroko Moriguchi
- 1974Brande Roderick
- 1978Jason Michael Carroll
- 1986Ashley Olsen
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1873Karin Swanström, Swedish actress, director, and producer (d. 1942)
- 1926Jérôme Lejeune, French pediatrician and geneticist (d. 1994)
- 1946Sher Bahadur Deuba, Nepalese politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Nepal
- 1957Bruce Flowers, American basketball player
- 1963Sarah Connolly, English soprano and actress
- 1968Hiroko Moriguchi, Japanese singer
- 1968Tim Leveque, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Shannon Fill, American actress and figure skater
- 1977Dragoș Bucur, Romanian actor and producer
- 1988Gabe Carimi, American football player
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eduardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381The Peasants’ Revolt led by Wat Tyler culminated in the burning of the Savoy Palace.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette lands near Charleston, South Carolina, in order to help the Continental Congress to train its army.
- 1881The USS Jeannette is crushed in an Arctic Ocean ice pack.
- 1917World War I: The deadliest German air raid on London during World War I is carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries.
- 1978Israel Defense Forces withdraw from Lebanon.
- 1982Fahd becomes King of Saudi Arabia upon the death of his brother, Khalid.
- 1994A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
- 2000Italy pardons Mehmet Ali Ağca, the Turkish gunman who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in 1981.
- 2010A capsule of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa, containing particles of the asteroid 25143 Itokawa, returns to Earth.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Laurence, Great Antonio, Aura Lewis, Elvira Popescu, Billy Joe Shaver, Herbert Wiesinger, Danny Dyer, Nancy Dussault, Chester Bennington, Dick Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1996. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,570 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 527
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2012
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1953 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1996 (-156)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Funkytown by Lipps Inc (June 14, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1939 – Nancy Kwan, Hong Kong-American actress and makeup artist; July 7, 1939 – Elena Obraztsova, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2015); August 3, 1967 – Skin, English singer and guitarist (Skunk Anansie).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043