Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 165th day of the year 1996. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,763 days or 7.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 281 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 20, 2028.
If a dog named Yamato - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yamato will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yamato will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Wickes
- 1918Ben Johnson
- 1968Denise Pearson
- 1970Rivers Cuomo
- 1975Jeff Davis
- 1978John Estrada
- 1978Mikako Ichikawa
- 1981Chris Evans
- 1981Julie-Marie Parmentier
- 1986Kat Dennings
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1711Sir Richard Glyn, 1st Baronet, of Ewell, English banker and politician, Lord Mayor of London (d. 1773)
- 1912Hector de Saint-Denys Garneau, Canadian poet and painter (d. 1943)
- 1931Irvin D. Yalom, American psychotherapist and academic
- 1946Gonzalo Aja, Spanish cyclist
- 1968Tim Leveque, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Mikako Ichikawa, Japanese model and actress
- 1983Jason Spezza, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Filipe Albuquerque, Portuguese race car driver
- 1986Lea Verou, Greek computer scientist and author
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw, Swedish singer and actor
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740Georgia provincial governor James Oglethorpe begins an unsuccessful attempt to take Spanish Florida during the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1944World War II: Germany launches a V1 Flying Bomb attack on England. Only four of the eleven bombs actually hit their targets.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1982Fahd becomes King of Saudi Arabia upon the death of his brother, Khalid.
- 1994A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
- 2002The United States withdraws from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 2005A jury in Santa Maria, California acquits pop singer Michael Jackson of molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch.
- 2012A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
- 2013Czech investigative authorities start a raid against organized crime, affecting the top levels of Czech politics.
- 2015The Wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angie Dickinson, Frans Bauer, Jenny Eclair, Headhunterz, Godfrey, Tim McIntire, Nikki Ziering, Valerie Curtin, Talisa Soto, Yūki Kaji.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1996 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1996
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,763 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 281
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2028
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1967 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (-198)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (June 15, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1966 – Eric Cantona, French footballer, manager, and actor; March 12, 1970 – Roy Khan, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Kamelot and Conception); October 6, 1977 – Wes Ramsey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820