Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 164th day of the year 2003. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,492 days or 6.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 19, 2035.
If a dog named Ackley - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ackley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ackley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Albert’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Thomas N. Heffron
- 1918Ben Johnson
- 1932Bob McGrath
- 1942James Carr
- 1946Igor Starygin
- 1976Jason "J" Brown
- 1976Tygh Runyan
- 1984Phillip Van Dyke
- 1986Ashley Olsen
- 1990Aaron Taylor-Johnson
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1910Mary Whitehouse, English activist, founded the National Viewers‘ and Listeners’Association (d. 2001)
- 1930Paul Veyne, French archaeologist, historian, and academic
- 1961Anders Järryd, Swedish tennis player
- 1968Peter DeBoer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Mikael Ljungberg, Swedish wrestler and manager (d. 2004)
- 1977Rainer Schönfelder, Austrian skier and singer
- 1980Jamario Moon, American basketball player
- 1987Marko Grgić, Croatian footballer
- 1989Daniel Mortimer, Australian rugby player
- 1991Will Claye, American jumper
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1740Georgia provincial governor James Oglethorpe begins an unsuccessful attempt to take Spanish Florida during the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1774Rhode Island becomes the first of Britain’s North American colonies to ban the importation of slaves.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: scouting ahead of the expedition, Meriwether Lewis and four companions sight the Great Falls of the Missouri River.
- 1881The USS Jeannette is crushed in an Arctic Ocean ice pack.
- 1917World War I: The deadliest German air raid on London during World War I is carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries.
- 1994A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
- 1997Uphaar cinema fire, in New Delhi, India, killed 59 people, and over 100 people injured.
- 2007The Al Askari Mosque is bombed for a second time.
- 2012A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Scallions, Leslie Crowther, Bilinda Butcher, Daniel Curtis Lee, Greg Lake, Paul Mantee, Pooja Shah, Jennifer Lawrence, Laura Imbruglia, Aileen Celeste.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 25, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,492 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 254
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2035
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 25, 1997 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-183)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (June 14, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1958 – Maura O'Connell, Irish singer and actress (De Dannan); April 22, 1926 – Charlotte Rae, American actress and singer; May 14, 1943 – Jack Bruce, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and bass player (Cream, Blues Incorporated, The Graham Bond Organisation, and West, Bruce and Laing) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073