Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 164th day of the year 2003. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,181 days or 5.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 19, 2035.
If a dog named Tidbit - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tidbit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tidbit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Basil Rathbone
- 1941Esther Ofarim
- 1949Red Symons
- 1969Lynne Koplitz
- 1971David Mendenhall
- 1973Ville Laihiala
- 1977Rainer Schönfelder
- 1981Blake Judd
- 1982Jess Manafort
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1752Frances Burney, English author and playwright (d. 1840)
- 1912Hector de Saint-Denys Garneau, Canadian poet and painter (d. 1943)
- 1918Ben Johnson, American actor and stuntman (d. 1996)
- 1931Nora Kovach, Hungarian-American ballerina (d. 2009)
- 1934James Anthony Griffin, American bishop
- 1941Marcel Lachemann, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1944David Curry, English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
- 1951Howard Leese, American guitarist and producer (Bad Company and Heart)
- 1960Jacques Rougeau, Canadian wrestler
- 1976Kym Marsh, English singer-songwriter and actress (Hear'Say)
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Henry Grace à Dieu, at over 1,000 tons the largest warship in the world at this time, built at the new Woolwich Dockyard in England, is dedicated.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1774Rhode Island becomes the first of Britain’s North American colonies to ban the importation of slaves.
- 1910The University of the Philippines College of Engineering is established. This unit of the university is said to be the largest degree granting unit in the Philippines.
- 1952Catalina affair: A Swedish Douglas DC-3 is shot down by a Soviet MiG-15 fighter.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1967U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson nominates Solicitor-General Thurgood Marshall to become the first black justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.
- 1970“The Long and Winding Road” becomes The Beatles’ last U.S. number one song.
- 1977Convicted Martin Luther King Jr. assassin James Earl Ray is recaptured after escaping from prison three days before.
- 1982Riccardo Paletti, was killed when he crashed on the start grid for the Canadian Grand Prix
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Calder-Marshall, Skip Spence, Lindsay Lohan, Stan Freberg, Elizabeth Keifer, Kanyeria, Lara Veronin, Sandra Taylor, Cliff Robertson, Kasie Head.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 2003 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 25, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 14, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 32 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,181 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 25, 1997 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-183)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (June 14, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1959 – Kevin Harrington, Australian actor and screenwriter; September 4, 1969 – Kristen Wilson, American actress; December 18, 1985 – Hana Soukupová, Czech model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034