Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 164th day of the year 2009. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,221 days or 3.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 19, 2041.
If a dog named Bode - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bode will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bode will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Basil Rathbone
- 1939Siegfried Fischbacher
- 1968Denise Pearson
- 1976Jason "J" Brown
- 1977Dragoș Bucur
- 1978John Estrada
- 1978Mathis Künzler
- 1984Phillip Van Dyke
- 1986DJ Snake
- 1986Kat Dennings
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1865W. B. Yeats, Irish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1939)
- 1892Basil Rathbone, South African-American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1910Gonzalo Torrente Ballester, Spanish journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1999)
- 1928John Forbes Nash, Jr., American mathematician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015)
- 1942Yiannis Boutaris, Greek businessman and politician, Mayor of Thessaloniki
- 1951Stellan Skarsgård, Swedish actor and producer
- 1966Henry Bond, English photographer and curator
- 1969Svetlana Krivelyova, Russian shot putter
- 1982Jess Manafort, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Kenenisa Bekele, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313The Edict of Milan, signed by Constantine the Great and co-emperor Valerius Licinius granting religious freedom throughout the Roman Empire, is posted in Nicomedia.
- 1373Anglo-Portuguese Alliance between England (succeeded by the United Kingdom) and Portugal is the oldest alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1881The USS Jeannette is crushed in an Arctic Ocean ice pack.
- 1898Yukon Territory is formed, with Dawson chosen as its capital.
- 1944World War II: Germany launches a V1 Flying Bomb attack on England. Only four of the eleven bombs actually hit their targets.
- 1952Catalina affair: A Swedish Douglas DC-3 is shot down by a Soviet MiG-15 fighter.
- 1977Convicted Martin Luther King Jr. assassin James Earl Ray is recaptured after escaping from prison three days before.
- 1990First day of the June 1990 Mineriad in Romania. At least 240 strikers and students are arrested or killed in the chaos ensuing from the first post-Ceaușescu elections.
- 1997A jury sentences Timothy McVeigh to death for his part in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2000Italy pardons Mehmet Ali Ağca, the Turkish gunman who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in 1981.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debra Marshall, Fred Savage, Kazuhiko Inoue, Micky Dolenz, Al Di Meola, Johnny Mathis, Nancy McKeon, Kyle MacLachlan, Jack Huston, Silvestre Rasuk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 2009.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 2009 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 164th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,221 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 124
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 19, 2041
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas (June 13, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1987 – Chantal Strand, Canadian voice actress and singer; May 10, 1970 – Dallas Roberts, American actor; February 19, 1940 – Smokey Robinson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Miracles).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999