Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 166th day of the year 1960. It was the 24th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,647 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,216 days or 19.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 1992.
If a dog named Tapatio - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tapatio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tapatio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922K. Asif
- 1947Hiroshi Miyauchi
- 1956King Diamond
- 1956Sam Irvin
- 1959Eddie Mekka
- 1968Faizon Love
- 1972Michael Cade
- 1984Siobhán Donaghy
- 1986Manami Higa
- 1992Daryl Sabara
View the complete list of June 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1736Charles-Augustin de Coulomb, French physicist and engineer (d. 1806)
- 1905Steve Broidy, American businessman (d. 1991)
- 1907Nicolas Bentley, English author and illustrator (d. 1978)
- 1916Dorothy McGuire, American actress (d. 2001)
- 1928Che Guevara, Argentinian-Cuban physician, author, and guerrilla leader (d. 1967)
- 1933Vladislav Rastorotsky, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1950Rowan Williams, Welsh archbishop and theologian
- 1953Janet Mackey, New Zealand lawyer and politician
- 1972Matthias Ettrich, German computer scientist and engineer, founded KDE
- 1986Matt Read, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of June 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Richard II of England meets leaders of Peasants’ Revolt on Blackheath. The Tower of London is stormed by rebels who enter without resistance.
- 1690King William III of England (William of Orange) lands in Ireland to confront the former King James II.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Army is established by the Continental Congress, marking the birth of the United States Army.
- 1789Mutiny on the Bounty: HMS Bounty mutiny survivors including Captain William Bligh and 18 others reach Timor after a nearly 7,400 km journey in an open boat.
- 1800The French Army of First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte defeats the Austrians at the Battle of Marengo in Northern Italy and re-conquers Italy.
- 1807Emperor Napoleon’s French Grande Armée defeats the Russian Army at the Battle of Friedland in Poland (modern Russian Kaliningrad Oblast) ending the War of the Fourth Coalition.
- 1821Badi VII, king of Sennar, surrenders his throne and realm to Isma'il Pasha, general of the Ottoman Empire, ending the existence of that Sudanese kingdom.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Winchester – a Union garrison is defeated by the Army of Northern Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley town of Winchester, Virginia.
- 1863Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- 1967Mariner program: Mariner 5 is launched towards Venus.
View the complete list of June 14 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Younger, Alba Riquelme, Raven-Symoné, Arlene Dahl, Tom O'Connor, Dorothée Berryman, Mark Williams, Sergio Pizzorno, Chitrangada Singh, Rex Ingram.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 14, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 14th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 14, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 24th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,647 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,216 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 733
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1987 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (-144)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers (June 20, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.VI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group); January 27, 1965 – Oktay Kaynarca, Turkish actor and producer; February 12, 1975 – Scot Pollard, American basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140