Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1964 was a Sunday and it was the 166th day of the year 1964. It was the 24th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,851 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,617 days or 18.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 1996.
If a dog named Poco - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Sam Wanamaker
- 1922K. Asif
- 1945Marilyn Schreffler
- 1956King Diamond
- 1959Eddie Mekka
- 1961Dušan Kojić
- 1968Nene Otsuka
- 1969MC Ren
- 1983J. R. Martinez
- 1992Daryl Sabara
View the complete list of June 14 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1919Gene Barry, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1939Peter Mayle, English author and screenwriter
- 1952Robert Lepikson, Estonian race car driver and politician, Estonian Minister of the Interior (d. 2006)
- 1953Janet Mackey, New Zealand lawyer and politician
- 1960Tonie Campbell, American hurdler
- 1965Mike Scaccia, American guitarist (Ministry, Rigor Mortis, Lard, and League of Blind Women) (d. 2012)
- 1969Elroy Chester, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1974Phillip Rhys, English actor and director
- 1983Hirofumi Araki, Japanese actor and singer
- 1987Mohamed Diamé, Senegalese footballer
View the complete list of June 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1667The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1777The Stars and Stripes is adopted by Congress as the Flag of the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Winchester – a Union garrison is defeated by the Army of Northern Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley town of Winchester, Virginia.
- 1872Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- 1900The Reichstag approves a second law that allows the expansion of the German navy.
- 1907Norway grants women the right to vote.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown depart from St. John’s, Newfoundland on the first nonstop transatlantic flight.
- 1941June deportation: the first major wave of Soviet mass deportations and murder of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians, begins.
- 1982Falklands War: Argentine forces in the capital Stanley conditionally surrender to British forces.
- 2002Near-Earth asteroid 2002 MN misses the Earth by 75000 mi, about one-third of the distance between the Earth and the Moon.
View the complete list of June 14 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Rovero, Bob Geldof, Ace Vergel, Michael Muhney, Daniel Stern, Brian Chippendale, Björn Afzelius, Rex Marshall, Sally Thomsett, John Gale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 14, 1964.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th June 1964 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -226. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 14th June 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 14, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 1964
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 24th Sunday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,851 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,617 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 672
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 1996
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1952 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (-226)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups (June 20, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1987 – Mutsumi Tamura, Japanese voice actress; January 17, 1977 – Dante Carver, American actor; July 29, 1981 – Emily Bauer, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,924