Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 165th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,731 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Puckss - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puckss will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Puckss will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jørgen Leth
- 1938Julie Felix
- 1940Jack Bannon
- 1941Mike Yarwood
- 1947Hiroshi Miyauchi
- 1966Eduardo Waghorn
- 1969MC Ren
- 1974Jang Jin-young
- 1974Phillip Rhys
- 1984Siobhán Donaghy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1730Antonio Sacchini, Italian composer and educator (d. 1786)
- 1848Max Erdmannsdörfer, German conductor and composer (d. 1905)
- 1890May Allison, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1917Gilbert Prouteau, French poet and director (d. 2012)
- 1944Laurie Colwin, American author (d. 1992)
- 1950Rowan Williams, Welsh archbishop and theologian
- 1956King Diamond, Danish singer-songwriter and producer (Black Rose, Mercyful Fate, and Brats)
- 1969Elroy Chester, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1972Shaun Keaveny, English radio host
- 1984Yury Prilukov, Russian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276While taking exile in Fuzhou in southern China, away from the advancing Mongol invaders, the remnants of the Song dynasty court hold the coronation ceremony for the young prince Zhao Shi, making him Emperor Duanzong of Song.
- 1777The Stars and Stripes is adopted by Congress as the Flag of the United States.
- 1789Whiskey distilled from maize is first produced by American clergyman the Rev Elijah Craig. It is named Bourbon because Rev Craig lived in Bourbon County, Kentucky.
- 1800The French Army of First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte defeats the Austrians at the Battle of Marengo in Northern Italy and re-conquers Italy.
- 1821Badi VII, king of Sennar, surrenders his throne and realm to Isma'il Pasha, general of the Ottoman Empire, ending the existence of that Sudanese kingdom.
- 1830Beginning of the French colonization of Algeria: 34,000 French soldiers begin their invasion of Algiers, landing 27 kilometers west at Sidi Fredj.
- 1863Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a United States territory.
- 1926Brazil leaves the League of Nations
- 1994The 1994 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot occurs after the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup from Vancouver, causing an estimated $ CAD1.1 million, leading to 200 arrests and injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella Adler, Julie Sokolow, Dorrit Weixler, Rhys Coiro, Gildor Roy, Adelaide Hall, Lucille Bremer, Bob Peck, Geoff Downes, Garry Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 14, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1970 – Flex Alexander, American actor, dancer, and producer; April 26, 1991 – Shahira Barry, Irish model; March 11, 1957 – Cheryl Lynn, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226