Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 167th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,739 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Sumter - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sumter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sumter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Alberto Sordi
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1943Lee Shallat-Chemel
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen
- 1964Courteney Cox
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1983Laura Imbruglia
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1848Gheevarghese Mar Gregorios of Parumala, Indian bishop and saint (d. 1902)
- 1927Ibn-e-Insha, Indian-Pakistani poet and author (d. 1978)
- 1938Tony Oxley, English drummer (Joseph Holbrooke)
- 1939Ward Connerly, American activist and businessman, founded the American Civil Rights Institute
- 1948Alan Huckle, English politician and diplomat, Governor of Anguilla
- 1954Zdeňka Šilhavá, Czech discus thrower and shot putter
- 1966Raimonds Vējonis, Latvian politician, 9th President of Latvia
- 1970Christian Bauman, American soldier and author
- 1971Christos Myriounis, Greek basketball player
- 1972Marcus Hahnemann, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246With the death of Frederick II, Duke of Austria, the Babenberg dynasty ends in Austria.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1867Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- 1878Eadweard Muybridge takes a series of photographs to prove that all four feet of a horse leave the ground when it runs; the study becomes the basis of motion pictures.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1972Red Army Faction co-founder Ulrike Meinhof is captured by police in Langenhagen.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milla Jovovich, Kenny Lynch, John Milius, LeToya Luckett, John Michael Montgomery, Jane Seymour, Tempest Storm, Eddie Cibrian, Bree Robertson, Jo Ann Kelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1982 – Ninja Sarasalo, Finnish model and singer; August 2, 1962 – Cynthia Stevenson, Canadian actress; June 2, 1987 – Matthew Koma, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173