Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 167th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Zia Fariduddin Dagar
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1947Lee Purcell
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1963Blanca Portillo
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1976Gary Lightbody
- 1980Christopher Castile
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1624Hiob Ludolf, German orientalist and philologist (d. 1704)
- 1894Nikolai Chebotaryov, Ukrainian-Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1947)
- 1917Michalis Genitsaris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1920Alberto Sordi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1938Tony Oxley, English drummer (Joseph Holbrooke)
- 1949Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1969Nasos Galakteros, Greek basketball player
- 1972Justin Leonard, American golfer
- 1981Billy Martin, American guitarist, songwriter, and illustrator (Good Charlotte)
- 1981Jordi Vilasuso, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184King Magnus V of Norway is killed at the Battle of Fimreite.
- 1219Northern Crusades: Danish victory at the Battle of Lyndanisse (modern-day Tallinn) establishes the Danish Duchy of Estonia. According to legend, this battle also marks the first use of the Dannebrog, the world’s first national flag still in use, as the national flag of Denmark.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1520Pope Leo X threatens to excommunicate Martin Luther in papal bull Exsurge Domine.
- 1785Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1954UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) is formed in Basel, Switzerland.
- 2014Pakistan formally launches military operation against the insurgents in North Waziristan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kadir İnanır, Nancy Wilson, Sunil Dutt, Julia Sawalha, Cy Chadwick, Suchitra Sen, Missy Peregrym, Chris Morrissey, Mari Yaguchi, Carla Lane.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1970 – Lisa Ryder, Canadian actress; December 30, 1982 – Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress and producer; May 23, 1929 – Ulla Jacobsson, Swedish-Austrian actress (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039