Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 167th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tido - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tido will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tido will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Zhang Ruifang
- 1943Lee Shallat-Chemel
- 1951Steve Walsh
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen
- 1960Michèle Laroque
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1975Rachel Wacholder
- 1988Miku Ishida
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1916Horacio Salgán, Argentinian pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1924Hédi Fried, Swedish author and psychologist
- 1927Ibn-e-Insha, Indian-Pakistani poet and author (d. 1978)
- 1939Ward Connerly, American activist and businessman, founded the American Civil Rights Institute
- 1942John E. McLaughlin, American diplomat
- 1949Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1958Riccardo Paletti, Italian race car driver (d. 1982)
- 1972Chloe Dao, American fashion designer
- 1973Tore André Flo, Norwegian footballer and coach
- 1982Abdur Razzak, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte becomes King of Spain.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1888Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II; he will be the last Emperor of the German Empire. Due to the death of his predecessors Wilhelm I and Frederick III, 1888 is the Year of the Three Emperors.
- 1936First flight of the Vickers Wellington bomber.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1945The General Dutch Youth League (ANJV) is founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Ratajkowski, Chulpan Khamatova, Paul Mantee, Owen Pallett, Dusty Springfield, Austin Mahone, Bernie Taupin, Max Adler, Tom Arnold, Zuzana Jandová.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1943 – Chris Montez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 12, 1952 – Cathy Rigby, American gymnast and actress; August 22, 1999 – Dakota Goyo, Canadian actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143