Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 167th day of the year 1920. It was the 24th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,334 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,111 days or 33.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 22, 1952.
If a dog named Cilantro - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cilantro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cilantro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Adah Isaacs Menken
- 1917Michalis Genitsaris
- 1920Alberto Sordi
- 1949Simon Callow
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1964Courteney Cox
- 1967Yūji Ueda
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1763Franz Danzi, German cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1826)
- 1763Kobayashi Issa, Japanese priest and poet (d. 1827)
- 1765Martin Baum, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Cincinnati (d. 1831)
- 1843Edvard Grieg, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1907)
- 1902Erik Erikson, German-American psychologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1994)
- 1927Hugo Pratt, Italian author and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1950Juliana Azumah-Mensah, Ghanaian nurse and politician
- 1951Vance A. Larson, American painter (d. 2000)
- 1952Dirceu, Brazilian footballer (d. 1995)
- 1964Courteney Cox, American actress, director, and producer
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mildred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
- 1246With the death of Frederick II, Duke of Austria, the Babenberg dynasty ends in Austria.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1836Arkansas is admitted as the 25th U.S. state.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1945The General Dutch Youth League (ANJV) is founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hande Yener, Jake Miller, Robert Preston, Sixto Rodriguez, Nihal Yalçın, Ivana Miličević, Sally Gray, Val Doonican, T La Rock, Sonakshi Sinha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 15, 1920.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th June 1920 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 8, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 24, 1942. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 15, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 167th day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 24th Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,334 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,111 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,230
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 22, 1952
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: August 8, 1926 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 24, 1942 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1976 – Lori Beth Denberg, American actress; April 2, 1967 – Renée Estevez, American actress and screenwriter; May 4, 1903 – Luther Adler, American actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831