Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 166th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lash LaRue
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya
- 1955Polly Draper
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1969Ice Cube
- 1973Greg Vaughan
- 1977Mario Vazquez
- 1982Haley Scarnato
- 1994Rina Hidaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1910David Rose, English-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1950Juliana Azumah-Mensah, Ghanaian nurse and politician
- 1968Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor
- 1971Bif Naked, Indian-Canadian singer-songwriter, actress, and poet
- 1972Marcus Hahnemann, American soccer player
- 1973Tore André Flo, Norwegian footballer and coach
- 1977Michael Doleac, American basketball player and manager
- 1981Jeremy Reed, American baseball player
- 1983Julia Fischer, German violinist and pianist
- 1993Irfan Hadžić, Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
- 1410In a decisive battle at Onon River, the Mongol forces of Oljei Temur were decimated by the Chinese armies of the Yongle Emperor.
- 1896The deadliest tsunami in Japan’s history kills more than 22,000 people.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
- 2014Pakistan formally launches military operation against the insurgents in North Waziristan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zhenwei Wang, Tracy Grammer, Amber Chia, Charlie Brooks, Mitsou, Chantal Akerman, Michael Burns, Ray Charles, Heino Ferch, Steve Coogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1967 – Ariel, Argentinian-English DJ and producer; October 14, 1988 – MacKenzie Mauzy, American actress and singer; February 10, 1971 – Lorena Rojas, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969