Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 166th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Punzi - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Punzi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Punzi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Victor Lundin
- 1932Zia Fariduddin Dagar
- 1936Claude Brasseur
- 1955Julie Hagerty
- 1968Oh Dal-su
- 1979Danielle Lineker
- 1980Cara Zavaleta
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1605Thomas Randolph, English poet and playwright (d. 1635)
- 1805William B. Ogden, American businessman and politician, 1st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1877)
- 1894Robert Russell Bennett, American composer and conductor (d. 1981)
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya, Russian actress (d. 2008)
- 1937Pierre Billon, Swiss-Canadian author and screenwriter
- 1948Alan Huckle, English politician and diplomat, Governor of Anguilla
- 1949Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1954Paul Rusesabagina, Rwandan humanitarian
- 1973Pia Miranda, Australian actress
- 1977Nina Liu, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184King Magnus V of Norway is killed at the Battle of Fimreite.
- 1520Pope Leo X threatens to excommunicate Martin Luther in papal bull Exsurge Domine.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1864Arlington National Cemetery is established when 200 acre around Arlington Mansion (formerly owned by Confederate General Robert E. Lee) are officially set aside as a military cemetery by U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: The United States invade Japanese-occupied Saipan.
- 1970Charles Manson goes on trial for the Sharon Tate murders.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Gauthier, Joey Badass, Lili Taylor, Jeannie Ortega, Rosamund Pike, Melody, Tsubasa Honda, Gilda Radner, Mitch Murray, John Brownlee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1953 – Teresa Teng, Taiwanese singer (d. 1995); January 24, 1985 – Yuki Ito, Japanese actor and musician; January 29, 1982 – Wallis Bird, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138