Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1930 was a Sunday and it was the 166th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,241 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,747 days or 29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 1962.
If a dog named Bari - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bari will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bari will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Claude Brasseur
- 1943Johnny Hallyday
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1968Oh Dal-su
- 1971Jake Busey
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1977Nina Liu
- 1981Yuki Kubota
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1917John Fenn, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1927Ross Andru, American illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1930John Fretwell, English soldier and diplomat, British Ambassador to France
- 1932Mario Cuomo, American lawyer and politician, 52nd Governor of New York (d. 2015)
- 1961Dave McAuley, Irish boxer and sportscaster
- 1963Blanca Portillo, Spanish actress
- 1964Valeri Bukrejev, Estonian pole vaulter
- 1973Tore André Flo, Norwegian footballer and coach
- 1979Charles Zwolsman, Jr., Dutch race car driver
- 1980Nafa Urbach, Indonesian actress and singer
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246With the death of Frederick II, Duke of Austria, the Babenberg dynasty ends in Austria.
- 1520Pope Leo X threatens to excommunicate Martin Luther in papal bull Exsurge Domine.
- 1864American Civil War: The Second Battle of Petersburg begins.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: The United States invade Japanese-occupied Saipan.
- 1945The General Dutch Youth League (ANJV) is founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Ryeowook, Bernard Erhard, Drs. P, Elizabeth Berridge, Porter Robinson, Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Robert Sheehan, Freya Tingley, Denisse Guerrero, Alan Scarfe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 27, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1962 – Paula Abdul, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; July 28, 1992 – Spencer Boldman, American actor; February 11, 1962 – Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,443