Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,973 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 879 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Alberto Sordi
- 1932Zia Fariduddin Dagar
- 1941Harry Nilsson
- 1943Lee Shallat-Chemel
- 1946Brigitte Fossey
- 1947Lee Purcell
- 1961Yoshimi Iwasaki
- 1973Greg Vaughan
- 1973Pia Miranda
- 1983Laura Imbruglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1765Johann Gottlieb Friedrich von Bohnenberger, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1831)
- 1789Josiah Henson, American minister, author, and activist (d. 1883)
- 1882Ion Antonescu, Romanian field marshal and politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1946)
- 1924Hédi Fried, Swedish author and psychologist
- 1939Ward Connerly, American activist and businessman, founded the American Civil Rights Institute
- 1945Miriam Defensor Santiago, Filipino judge and politician
- 1945Nicola Pagett, Egyptian-English actress
- 1955David A. Kennedy, American son of Robert F. Kennedy (d. 1984)
- 1956Lance Parrish, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1983Josh McGuire, Canadian fencer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1752Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- 1864American Civil War: The Second Battle of Petersburg begins.
- 1936First flight of the Vickers Wellington bomber.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1944In the Saskatchewan general election, the CCF, led by Tommy Douglas, is elected and forms the first socialist government in North America.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ned Austin, Simon Cowell, Gali Atari, Gérard Blanc, Lynda Goodfriend, Gloria Gaither, Joyce Jameson, Frank Zane, Montserrat Caballé, Donald "Duck" Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1961 – Michelle Collins, English actress; November 16, 1985 – Maki Nishiyama, Japanese model and actress; October 28, 1932 – Suzy Parker, American model and actress (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008