Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sharpie - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sharpie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sharpie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1955Polly Draper
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1959Vicki Genfan
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1968Oh Dal-su
- 1973Pia Miranda
- 1975Rachel Wacholder
- 1976Gary Lightbody
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1749Georg Joseph Vogler, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1814)
- 1755Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809)
- 1898Hubertus Strughold, German-American physiologist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1922John Veale, English composer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1943Poul Nyrup Rasmussen, Danish politician, 38th Prime Minister of Denmark
- 1965Adam Smith, American lawyer and politician
- 1971Edwin Brienen, Dutch-German actor, director, and producer
- 1973Tore André Flo, Norwegian footballer and coach
- 1974Chakri, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1989Víctor Cabedo, Spanish cyclist (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410In a decisive battle at Onon River, the Mongol forces of Oljei Temur were decimated by the Chinese armies of the Yongle Emperor.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Martinique on his fourth voyage.
- 1667The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- 1785Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
- 1836Arkansas is admitted as the 25th U.S. state.
- 1864Arlington National Cemetery is established when 200 acre around Arlington Mansion (formerly owned by Confederate General Robert E. Lee) are officially set aside as a military cemetery by U.S. Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Brown complete the first nonstop transatlantic flight when they reach Clifden, County Galway, Ireland.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ally Walker, Joe Cotton, Boots Anson-Roa, Kevin DuBrow, Lachy Hulme, Ghetts, Zoe Saldana, Liv Tyler, Kirsty-Leigh Porter, Billie Dove.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1925 – Richard Burton, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1984); January 14, 1992 – Nimue Smit, Dutch model; June 10, 1983 – Shanna Collins, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,292