Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 890 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Raplhie - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raplhie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raplhie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Erland Josephson
- 1933Sergio Endrigo
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1946Noddy Holder
- 1951Steve Walsh
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1960Michèle Laroque
- 1977Mario Vazquez
- 1981Yuki Kubota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1916Olga Erteszek, Polish-American fashion designer (d. 1989)
- 1924Hédi Fried, Swedish author and psychologist
- 1945Nicola Pagett, Egyptian-English actress
- 1951Steve Walsh, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kansas and Streets)
- 1954Beverley Whitfield, Australian swimmer (d. 1996)
- 1956Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist
- 1982Mike Delany, New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Luke Hodge, Australian footballer
- 1988Miku Ishida, Japanese singer and actress
- 1990Nao Minamisawa, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763 BCAssyrians record a solar eclipse that is later used to fix the chronology of Mesopotamian history.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: The United States invade Japanese-occupied Saipan.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mirai Moriyama, Ola Ray, Johnny Messner, Hiroshi Miyauchi, Mary Murphy, Dave Legeno, Baldev Raj Chopra, Nana Kitade, Lisa Lackey, Audrey Marie Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1980 – Ayumi Ito, Japanese actress; January 14, 1909 – Joseph Losey, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984); March 20, 1971 – Alexander Chaplin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123