Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 881 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Nicola Pagett
- 1949Russell Hitchcock
- 1954Jim Belushi
- 1955Polly Draper
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1963Blanca Portillo
- 1968Oh Dal-su
- 1981Jordi Vilasuso
- 1981Yuki Kubota
- 1990Nao Minamisawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1330Edward, the Black Prince of England (d. 1376)
- 1921Erroll Garner, American pianist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1936William Levada, American cardinal
- 1939Ward Connerly, American activist and businessman, founded the American Civil Rights Institute
- 1947John Hoagland, American photographer and journalist (d. 1984)
- 1952Dirceu, Brazilian footballer (d. 1995)
- 1954Beverley Whitfield, Australian swimmer (d. 1996)
- 1971Isménia do Frederico, Cape Verdean sprinter
- 1975Elizabeth Reaser, American actress
- 1988Miku Ishida, Japanese singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1864American Civil War: The Second Battle of Petersburg begins.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1905Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
- 1909Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord’s and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- 1970Charles Manson goes on trial for the Sharon Tate murders.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Matthau, Jenny Lewis, Agathonas Iakovidis, Titus Welliver, Don Barnes, Hacken Lee, Fred Karno, Chris Thile, Shari Belafonte, Shiri Maimon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1922 – Michel Galabru, Moroccian-French actor and playwright; September 23, 1958 – Danielle Dax, English singer-songwriter and producer (Lemon Kittens); September 16, 1986 – Ian Harding, German-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914