Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 886 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Satis - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Satis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Satis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1917Michalis Genitsaris
- 1930Victor Lundin
- 1932Zia Fariduddin Dagar
- 1954Jim Belushi
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1973Greg Vaughan
- 1982Haley Scarnato
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1763Kobayashi Issa, Japanese priest and poet (d. 1827)
- 1765Martin Baum, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Cincinnati (d. 1831)
- 1809François-Xavier Garneau, Canadian poet and historian (d. 1866)
- 1886Frank Clement, British racing driver (d. 1970)
- 1900Otto Luening, German-American composer and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1922John Veale, English composer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1945Nicola Pagett, Egyptian-English actress
- 1952Satya Pal Jain, Indian lawyer and politician, Additional Solicitor General of India
- 1968Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor
- 1971Jake Busey, American actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1389Battle of Kosovo: The Ottoman Empire defeats Serbs and Bosnians.
- 1752Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1920A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2014Pakistan formally launches military operation against the insurgents in North Waziristan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Haymes, Ane Carmen Roggen, Sakiko Matsui, Kurtis Blow, Richard Roundtree, Natalie Cole, Denzel Washington, Ron Pember, Navene Koperweis, Oz Fox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1974 – Nujabes, Japanese DJ and producer (d. 2010); November 13, 1934 – Garry Marshall, American actor, director, and producer; May 6, 1981 – Matt Drake, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Evile).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149