Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1978. It was the 24th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,963 days or 13.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 2010.
If a dog named Envy - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Envy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Envy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Mikel Laboa
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1949Simon Callow
- 1951Steve Walsh
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen
- 1963Helen Hunt
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1988Miku Ishida
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1926Mac McGarry, American game show host (d. 2013)
- 1932Mario Cuomo, American lawyer and politician, 52nd Governor of New York (d. 2015)
- 1945Nicola Pagett, Egyptian-English actress
- 1945Robert Sarah, Guinean cardinal
- 1968Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor
- 1971Edwin Brienen, Dutch-German actor, director, and producer
- 1982Mike Delany, New Zealand rugby player
- 1983Derek Anderson, American football player
- 1990Miwa, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1993Jacopo Galimberti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1667The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marco Pirroni, Max Perlich, Mary Birdsong, Justin Chadwick, Tony Shalhoub, Hugh Jackman, Trinidad Silva, Donald Glover, Walt Disney, Robbie Rist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 15, 1978.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th June 1978 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1969. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 15th June 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 15, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 1978
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 24th Thursday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 504
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 2010
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1974 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1969 (-163)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb (June 17, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1964 – Melissa Gilbert, American actress and director; December 13, 1964 – Hideto Matsumoto, Japanese musician, singer and songwriter (X Japan and Zilch) (d. 1998); October 15, 1992 – Vincent Martella, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901