Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1993 was a Tuesday and it was the 166th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,019 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Biju - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biju will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biju will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya
- 1945Nicola Pagett
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1971Edwin Brienen
- 1990Nao Minamisawa
- 1994Rina Hidaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1624Hiob Ludolf, German orientalist and philologist (d. 1704)
- 1888Ramón López Velarde, Mexican poet and author (d. 1921)
- 1910David Rose, English-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1915Thomas Huckle Weller, American biologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1923Ninian Stephen, English-Australian lieutenant, judge, and politician, 20th Governor-General of Australia
- 1937Pierre Billon, Swiss-Canadian author and screenwriter
- 1954Beverley Whitfield, Australian swimmer (d. 1996)
- 1963Blanca Portillo, Spanish actress
- 1979Danielle Lineker, Welsh model and actress
- 1986Stjepan Hauser, Croatian cellist (2Cellos)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 923Battle of Soissons: King Robert I of France is killed and King Charles the Simple is arrested by the supporters of Duke Rudolph of Burgundy.
- 1184King Magnus V of Norway is killed at the Battle of Fimreite.
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1878Eadweard Muybridge takes a series of photographs to prove that all four feet of a horse leave the ground when it runs; the study becomes the basis of motion pictures.
- 1905Princess Margaret of Connaught marries Gustaf, Crown Prince of Sweden.
- 1909Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord’s and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1944In the Saskatchewan general election, the CCF, led by Tommy Douglas, is elected and forms the first socialist government in North America.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Adrian, Big Boi, George C. Stoney, Blind Boy Fuller, Stanislas Merhar, Thalía, Ruggero Deodato, Ahmed Zaki, Karisma Kapoor, William Finley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 15, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1940 – Ringo Starr, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (The Beatles, Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, and Plastic Ono Band); August 30, 1944 – Freek de Jonge, Dutch singer and comedian; March 4, 1953 – Emilio Estefan, Cuban-American drummer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,235