Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 2013 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 2013. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 693 days or 1.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 71 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 21, 2045.
If a dog named Ouchy - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 42 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ouchy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ouchy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Victor Lundin
- 1949Simon Callow
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1964Courteney Cox
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1973Neil Patrick Harris
- 1975Rachel Wacholder
- 1982Haley Scarnato
- 1993Kanna Arihara
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1789Josiah Henson, American minister, author, and activist (d. 1883)
- 1884Harry Langdon, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1944)
- 1898Hubertus Strughold, German-American physiologist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1923Erland Josephson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1927Hugo Pratt, Italian author and illustrator (d. 1995)
- 1964Gavin Greenaway, English composer and conductor
- 1968Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor
- 1972Andy Pettitte, American baseball player
- 1980Nafa Urbach, Indonesian actress and singer
- 1981Billy Martin, American guitarist, songwriter, and illustrator (Good Charlotte)
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246With the death of Frederick II, Duke of Austria, the Babenberg dynasty ends in Austria.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte becomes King of Spain.
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1867Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- 1896The deadliest tsunami in Japan’s history kills more than 22,000 people.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1985Rembrandt’s painting Danaë is attacked by a man (later judged insane) who throws sulfuric acid on the canvas and cuts it twice with a knife.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roma Downey, Alfonso Arau, Jerry Lawler, Reece Ritchie, Ed Harris, Mira Furlan, Larry Cunningham, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Nathan Davis, Julia Neigel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 15, 2013.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th June 2013 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 15th June 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 15, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 2013
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 2,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 71
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 2045
- Age in dog years: 42 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton (June 15, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1931 – Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015); December 16, 1984 – Theo James, English-American actor and singer; September 4, 1955 – David Broza, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771